Pinky Promise

My face pales.

Why am I actually so stupid?

Of course if you start feeding someone who'd starved themselves for over a freaking month their body was not going to take it.

There was even a whole damn syndrome named for just this.

I sigh heavily as I flick myself on the forehead, eyes narrowed angrily.

And now because of me, Jimin was glowing blue with his eyes tightly closed.

_______________________

Two terrifying minutes pass before his lids flutter open, revealing a pair of dazed, unfocused eyes.

"Master...?"

"Gosh, I don't even deserve that," I say hurriedly as I push back his hair from his forehead. "I'm sorry— this is all my fault. I should've known."

"It's... alright," He says dizzily as he blinks. "It's not your fault that you didn't know—"

Then the door smashes open.

_________________________

Jimin jumps on me for dear life the moment I look up in shock, my horrified face splitting into an instant grin when I see who it is.

"MINAH!!!"

My lively cousin skirts to a stop the moment she sees Jimin tangled up with me, his own eyes wide as he looks at her.

I swallow, the same time I feel Jimin do too.

"Oh."

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

"I never heard about this," She hisses as she tugs me from Jimin's grip, giving him a murderous look. "And she's mine, by the way. We're nineteen years into marriage."

All Jimin does is stare at her with widened eyes as I let Haeun drag me into my room and slam the door shut behind her.

"First of all," She demands, voice high. Then all of a sudden it dips down into a low, sly whisper.

"That's a good option you got there."

"Option?" I yelp shrilly as I push her giggling form away. "He's not option anything!"

"I'm proud of you," She continues, laughing. "I was honestly so worried for you, you know? I never thought you'd ever get married with that attitude of yours— I would've still thought that the only person you've ever talked to that is that rich guy or something!"

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah— him! Is he still annoying?" She exclaims, and I try to edge past her to leave the room. When she notices, she puts up a leg across the doorway as well as her arm.

I groan.

"So is he it or not?" She insists, and I can feel the beginning of a blush crawl up my neck. Was Jimin hearing all this?

"Secret," I say, sticking out a tongue and tickling her neck. When she crumples to the ground laughing, I quickly escape out the door and nearly run into a panicked Jimin.

"I-I swear I wasn't listening!"

I giggle, pulling him along with me before Eun could drag my dead body to a landfill.

"Of course you weren't." I say before the door crashes open for the second time for the day.

Taehyung's smiling face instantly crumples the moment they land on Eun's.