July 31, 2019

It's been a while. I went camping. It was so much fun. I met new people, went in the river, rode horses, had s'mores, had popcorn, went fishing, and much more. I went with my two sisters(Kaitlyn and Mikayla), and my dad. My mom stayed home to take care of the animals. We went on like a 30 minute ride. It was fun. Then we also got ice cream. We stayed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and then Sunday we packed up and left. Thursday and Friday it rained, while Saturday and Sunday it was hot and sunny. We didn't catch any fish. We got snagged alot. We cooked in doutch ovens and had food and played games. There was also a photographer there. I'm waiting for them to upload the photos to the website cause I know there are some photos of me. It may take a while but I want to see how they look. On Sunday we got home around 3:30pm.
There's only 18 days left of summer... Ivy_is_right_here Jillian_is_the_best
Summer is going by too fast and I feel like I've done nothing. August 16th we go to Six Flags. That's going to be fun cause I love roller coasters. My mom have to work so we're( my two sisters and I) are going to Six Flags with our dad and aunt Denise(our dad twin sister). We get there around 10:40 and stay until around 8:00 unless we have fast passes. Last year with the fast passes we stayed until around 5:30.
Next year Kaitlyn is getting her license. She's going to college. She was going to go to MJC but now she may go to Columbia. She may do that cause Columbia is closer and MJC is in Modesto(like 2 hrs. away) and she haven't really drove much and driving in Modesto can be hard with all those city people and so much traffic. She's studying to be a vet. Idk what I want to be. Maybe a photographer. Mikayla want to do Cosmo and be a teacher. But I just haven't found anything that really interest me. Like I love photography but idk if I would want it to be a job. It like one of those things that you like, but not really wanting it to be something you work as. Something that you would want to do just for fun. I have a photography account on instagram. It's kaycee_photography_4_fun I'm not the best but I know if I keep trying I'm bound to get better. My Junior and Senior year of Highschool I plan to do photography. But that a few years away cause I'm only going to be a freshman.