July 18, 2019

It's been awhile since I wrote. Not much has happened cause my summers are usually boring. I went to the fair and got to see fireworks on July 5. I saw many people I knew and went on many rides. Then most days after that until now were just boring. Just spent sitting on my computer and phone, doing daily chores, and cleaning the house. My older sister Mikayla, age 16, got a red truck. My other older sister Kaitlyn, age 18, may be getting her license on Agust 7th. Next week I get to go camping. It's going to be fun but lets see what happens to me this time. Each year we go c amping at Kennedy Meadows with a horse group that we're part of. The first year I started my period for the very first time and so I was on my period the whole trip. I also got a really bad headache. Last year I got something in my eye and my eye hurt so bad cause it was scratched that my dad took me to the ER( cause that was the only thing opened at the time). I pray that this year everything will be alright and that nothing bad will happen.
School start August 20. About a month away. I'm so excited for school to start back up. You're probably thinking I'm crazy for wanting school to start but my summer has been so boring that I just need to gt out of the house and have stuff to do. With school I'll be in FFA so I'll be going to many events, I'll be out of the house, I'll have things to do, and I'll actually have a chance to be social(but that will never happen cause I'm so shy) and to hang out with my friends. I'm going to be a freshman in highschool. Yup, back at the bottom. Jillian_is_the_best is my friend and Maddie.