10-27-19

Its been almost 2 months since I've updated this. I have all A's and life is starting to get stressful. Yes I still have tiny bit of a crush on Ben. His birthday was Friday. He turned 13. I do talk to him , but I did text happy birthday to him. I finally was able to add him back on snapchat.  On Thursday i saw Jamie(Ben's mom). She waved at us and we waved back. I was kind of sad cause we never got a proper hello and i had promised myself the next time i saw her, i would actually go up to her and talk. I have many friends. My friends are Jillian, Lily, Cadence, Becca, Gabby, and that's about it. Everyone else i just drifted away from. I pray to God that Ben and I will have a future. If it's from us just being really good friends or to us getting married and having a family I pray that there will be some sort of future for us. I got like friend zoned 3 times in one from him.......
Yikes! I hope we'll become friends. I'll make it my mission next year to become friends with him.

Power's out today. I hope there's no school tomorrow. I should be doing homework right now but im looking for every way possible to stall myself from doing homework. I have to interview someone for lifeskills, memorized a poem, study for a test on Tuesday, and do my math homework. It's 11:55. I should probably start soon(knowing me that will be like at 4:00) so goodluck to me.