2. Ray Of Sunshine

I slowly opened my eyes. I was staring at the ceiling as I realised that it was not my room's ceiling. I rubbed my hands to my eyes and when I moved my hands away I realised that I still was under the same ceiling. I didn't know where I was. I carefully lifted up the half of my body as I saw an unknown place. I started looking around and I couldn't remember a single thing. I could just recall how Hyun-woo broke up with me in the worst way. I also remember crying my eyes out. How did I end up being here? I starting noticing little details that the room had. The person that owned the place must be rich. Everything seemed like it was really expensive. But still I couldn't remember who brought me here.

I slightly pushed the big blanket away from me and got my legs out

I slightly pushed the big blanket away from me and got my legs out. I tried to place them down so I could actually walk but I felt really dizzy. I could feel them touching the ground and as soon as I tried pushing myself up I remembered myself sitting on a table. It was from the bar I went last night. I fell down in the thought of that. The floor was cold as my hands were trying to push me back up but I didn't have the courage to do so. I remembered  some gunshots. I felt shivers up and down my spine as I was feeling all these memories like I was reliving it once again. I also remembered how drunk I was. That explains why I wanna throw up that much. My stomach hurts and I am still dizzy. Then I... Remembered someone pulling me under the table and protecting me with his bare hands. I could feel his warmth even though I was laying on the cold floor. He gently touched my hand while dragging me off the small bar. He started talking but I couldn't remember his words. I could just remember his face. He had long hair and a beautiful pair of eyes. I saw him smiling a couple of times. His lips were generous. I could also noticed that they had a natural pouty shape. Then I remembered some of his words that were hidden inside of my head.

Who is that man? Where is he? I continued laying on this cold floor thinking of who this man was and how did I end up being here when all I really wanted was to stay at home and cry all day. When I tried to get myself up I noticed that someone just opened the door. He started looking at me with a confused gaze as he ran to me to help me get up. It was the same man that helped me yesterday. I could noticed the color of his hair. He had that beautiful brown colour as his hair were falling down covering his eyes so he had to blow at them. I could see his veins when his hands tried to pull me up. He looked at me with a conserned look as he helped me sit on the bed again. He seemed like he was really tired. Like he haven't slept the whole night.