15. The Funeral

Y/n pov:

*day of the Funeral*

I haven't slept well for days now. Taehyung tried to help me but I just can't find rest. I don't wanna eat or even drink water. I feel more empty than ever. I still can't believe that my mother is gone. Sometimes when I am walking down the hall and see her door I totally forget that she is gone. Sometimes I even knock on her door for her to open and then Taehyung comes and hugs me. He is trying to make me feel relaxed by making me some tea or put me to sleep for a little..

Today is her funeral. I can't even believe I said that word about my mom. I can't believe I am going to her funeral. I didn't wanna go at first but I wanted to say goodbye for the last time. I chose something black to wear but to be honest all I wanted was to rip that dress and put it on fire. I just wanted to lock all the doors and stay in here until I die too. Who knows? Maybe that would be better. I wouldn't feel that pain. Everyone would be better without me. I put the dress on as I heard someone knocking on the door.

 I put the dress on as I heard someone knocking on the door

It was Taehyung. He was wearing a black suit and a tie. I looked at him and he seemed worried about me.

T: Are you okay?

I nodded and a fake smile came to my face. He smiled as well. I approached him and fixed his tie. He put his hand on my cheek while waiting for me to look up at him. Our eyes met and I could noticed that he teared up.

Y/n: I said I am okay Taehyung!

I put my hand on his cheek and he smiled again. He pulled me to his hug and he held me tight while his lips were on my forehead. I could feel the warmth of his kiss. I always could feel better when I was in his arms. It felt like someone cares and I didn't wanna lose that. I was staying in his arms and even for a second I felt relieved. I could breathe properly and I could even let my tears fall if I wanted to. I teared up as well but something inside of me didnt let me to cry in front of him after saying that I am good. He slowly broke the hug as he took my hand and spinned me around.

T: You are beautiful!

Y/n: Thank you Taeyhung!

I could feel the air falling to my hair as he spinned me around. Then he laughed while pulling something of his pocket. It was a small box..

T: I think that something is missing though..

He opened the box and got out a necklace. It was beautiful and simple. I loved it so much but I started tearing up again. Not because of its beauty but because Taehyung gave it to me. I was shocked. I touched it with my fingertips while Taehyung had it in his hand.

Y/n: Taehyung!

T: Turn around...

He wishpered and we both giggled with tears in our eyes. I turned around and he tried to put my necklace on. I touched it when it was around my neck and I could feel Taehyung breathing. His breath was traveling around my neck as I turned to face him.