8. The First Meal

Y/n pov:

I was home alone. The house is so empty when my mom isn't here. I walk around the halls and rooms and it's still empty. I am visiting her every day and  sit by her side until she falls asleep. I sometimes even watch her sleep.  She usually has nightmares and I stand right next to her to give her a glass of water and reassure her that everything is gonna be okay. She tries to make me go home every time cause she doesn't want me to see her like that but I can't just leave her there alone in a cold hospital room. Taehyung helps me a lot when it comes to my mom. They have a good relationship and I kinda like it that I see him so close to my mother. I think that they have some secrets though cause they usually stop talking when I go into my mom's room. I trust Taehyung. I know that if something bad is going to happen he will inform me as soon as possible so I just let them whisper in front of me like I don't undrestand. I couldn't take it anymore though. I started doing the laundry. I just need to get my mind off things for a while and focus on something else. When I stopped thinking about my mother someone knocked on the door.

I ran to see who it was and my eyes widened when I saw Taehyung standing at the front door. He was caring a suitcase with him and he had a smile painted all over his pretty face.

T:Hey!

His voice was stable and warm. I could feel that he wanted something for me though and I didn't like were this was going.

Y/n: Hi, Why are you here? With a suitcase?

T: Can I come in for a second?

I opened the way for him to walk in with his suitcase. He left it to the hall as I guided him to the living room. I made him a sign to sit on the couch. I could feel that he was kinda nervous about something but I knew that he was about to tell me so I didn't ask him. I sat right next to him while he was looking at me with a playful look.  That was something that only Taehyung could do. He is so good at changing facial expressions and do funny faces while being cute at the same time.

 He is so good at changing facial expressions and do funny faces while being cute at the same time

Y/n: So... Why are you here? Did something happened to my mom?!?!

T: No no... Everything is good. She just asked me for a favor!

I knew what he was about to say. That's why they were whispering and keeping secrets from me. I needed to play it dumb cause I didnt want to make him understand that I see them whispering everyday.

Y/n : What favor?

T: I am... Gonna stay here for a few days!

Unexpected? No. I was sure that something like that was going to happened. But I didnt wanna prevent it cause actually was afraid staying alone at night. I usually see nightmares just like my mom. I started stuttering cause he was looking at me like I was going to decide when they already took a decision. I nodded.

Y/n: Of course you can stay in here!

He laughed at me and pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tight while his chin was on my shoulder. His breath was travelling all around my body as I could feel his mouth touching my shoulder. He was smiling as I could feel his lips near to my neck. I let out a small laughter and Taehyung broke the hug to look at me.