13. Love Can't Be Counted

Y/n pov:

Y/n: Mom

After that all I could see was my life falling apart and breaking into small pieces. My eyes started turning watery as I couldn't catch my breath. Why did she close her eyes? I turned to look at Taehyung and he was standing still with his mouth slightly open.

Y/n: Taehyung! Do something!

I told him as my voice was wobbly. As soon as he heard me he ran outside of the room and called the doctors to come and take her. They started moving the bed right outside the room. Taehyung came back to grab his doctor uniform that was inside a drawer. He put it on and ran to me. He placed both of his hands on my wet cheeks.

 He placed both of his hands on my wet cheeks

T: Everything will be okay! I promise.

He hugged me while caressing my head. I wanted to faint until he broke the hug and ran outside of the room, leaving me alone at that empty place where my mother used to be a few seconds ago. I was standing in the middle of the room staring at where the bed used to be.

I started running as well making my way to the surgery room. Of course they wouldn't let me in so I just found a seat in the waiting room. The surgery room was right in front of me and I was just looking at the door like a puppy waiting for their owner to return home. Nobody was coming outside, not even to go to the bathroom and an hour had passed. I knew there was something wrong. I rested my elbows on my knees and both of my palms on my forehead. I was feeling desperate. I couldnt handle all that. My tears started falling again and I was quietly sobbing. I was trying not to be heard as I kept waiting for someone to come out. I trusted Taehyung more than anyone. Maybe he could do something. I wanted to die after saying that sentence because I realise that the chances that my mom could be alive were less than the chances to be dead. I started sobbing louder cause I couldn't seem to handle the pain. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder. I got slightly scared as I slowly turned my head to face the person who had his hand on my shoulder. I started looking at him and I was a little surprised. Hoseok? What is he doing here? He wasn't laughing. He had an expressionless look while he obviously tried to encourage me with that small action. He didnt pull his hand away even after I noticed him. He started caressing the area like he was massaging me.

 He started caressing the area like he was massaging me