9. Ex's And Oh's

Taehyung's pov:

I think that I am in love with her. Everything she does is different. I see her everyday and I just can't get enough of her. I want to touch her body and breathe her scent. I want to caress her hair and pull her into my arms. I like seeing her running inside the house. The way she walks drives me crazy and I can't get her out of my head. She is different from the other girls that came into my life. I thought that I would never feel like that for someone ever again. Every night she is lying on the couch while watching television but the only thing I see is her. She is so cute taking a small spot on the couch while having her hair in a messy bun and watching her favourite movies in that small television.

 She is so cute taking a small spot on the couch while having her hair in a messy bun and watching her favourite movies in that small television

I cant find a single thing that I dont like about her. Her straight healthy hair were luxuriant and I always rested my head and putting my nose inside her hair. Her scent is playing with my head and I cant control myself around her. Her style is something different too. The way she is dressing completely shows her beautiful and delicate character. She is wearing ordinary clothes when she is staying at home like oversized hoodies and leggings but she also can dress up and look like a model when she is going out. She can be cute and hot at the same time and that drives me crazy. I can't imagine her leaving from my life. I want to make her mine.

She is in her room right now and I am in her mother's room. I couldn't hear a single noise coming from her room but I wanted to see her. I slightly hit the wall for her to hear. She hit the wall back. I couldn't hold it in. I started laughing while continued hitting the wall. I screamed for her to hear.

T: Y/n!

T: Y/n!

Y/n: What?

T: Can you come for a little!

She didn't answer as I heard the door of her room opening. I jumped on my bed and started pretending that I was sleeping. I was fake snoring as well. She knocked on the door and came in. When she saw me she started laughing.

Y/n: You wanted me to come to see you sleeping?

I didnt answer. I just open my one eye and saw her. She smirked at me while I made her a sign with my hand to come closer to me. She climed the bed and sat right next to me. I lifted the blankets and put her under of them. She was laughing. I pulled her into my arms and placed my head on top of hers. We stayed there like we were about to sleep. I didnt want this moment to end. I could feel her breath traveling around my neck.