ëįğhþëëň

Standing in front of the mirror,
I pull up my shirt.

My fragile fingers trail over the bones starting to show through the layer of skin.

The unhealthily pale skin covering the utter beauty and perfection hiding underneath, was littered with ugly blues and browns from a few days ago.

Turning to the side I see my flat stomach and prominent ribs.

Happy

Then I turn back to the front and pull my trousers down, letting them pool around my bony ankles.

I see a thigh gap making its appearance.

Little by little.

Skipped meal by skipped meal.

Purge by purge.

But suddenly I notice how my thighs as huge, how they jiggle like crazy whenever I walk.

Raising my shirt in panick, all my eyes meet is a huge belly with ugly stretch marks and fat rolls.

The more I looked at it, the uglier it became.

The more I looked at it, the faster it became.

The more I looked at it, the more distorted it became.

With a pain flashing in my chest and a difficulty in breathing, I pull up my pants and let my large shirt cover the ugliness of my fat body.

Ana watches me from the corner of the room with a smirk plastered on her pale chapped lips.

"What are you waiting for? Go workout that fat body of yours."

I look at her with a defeated look as tears blurred my vision and my hands shook; but suddenly I am not alone.

Ana is here to help me.

So I get into the floor ready to do my first set of sit ups.

"You're right... And Thank you Ana... for always being here for me. And for making sure I'll be beautiful soon..."

Hello beautiful babies!
How are you all?
Hope you're doing alright and that
you're staying hydrated, healthy
and  happy UwU
This is a reminder: I love you
and my dms are ALWAYS open
for all of you💞💕
–Georgette-A