CHAPTER 4

"What do you think the girls are up to right now?" asked Dele, one of Richards close friends.

They were currently chilling at a small joint having a few drinks. Richard, Boma's fiance didn't want anything crazy. He just wanted to have a good, simple night and then get home to rest and prepare for his wedding the next day.

"Beats me, but with Jojo cruising the town with them, they'll probably paint it black and not red. That chick is crazy" answered Banks, Richards best friend.

They both laughed out loud at his statement, only Richard smiled.

"Guys, I'm sure they're just having a good time at my babe's house, and come on, Jojo isn't that crazy now"

"Yeah because Boma is worse," said Dele, then he burst into uncontrollable laughter, Banks joining him.

"Guys she's not" stated Richard.

"Richard, we love your girl, seriously we do. But your babe is loco man" said Banks still laughing.

"Haba no na" replied Richard.

Banks stopped laughing but he was still chuckling when he said, "Okay, remember when that guy was beating the shit out of his son at the supermarket the other day and your girl walked up to him like Robocop, slapping the shit out of him? That shit was crazy. Not just because she was slapping the shit out of him but because that dude was five times her size, he could have given her one slap and that'll be the end of her".

Dele looked at Banks chuckling, "guy see ba, I laughed myself silly, I couldn't even help Richard to go and rescue his babe. And even when he tried carrying her away from the dude, she struggled to get away from Richard, her legs were flapping in the air like she was about to do a backflip or something"

"Well she was just trying to help a young boy out, that dude was nuts, beating his son in public" defended Richard. But it was like he didn't speak cause both his friends had dived down memory lane and they were seriously discussing his wife's to be, engagement with life. Meaning; all of her escapades with the people around her.

Knowing they wouldn't listen to him cause obviously, his fiance is crazy, no matter what he says won't change the minds of his friends. To them his fiance is loco and so is Jojo. He's just glad that his fiance isn't as bad as Jojo.

So he took a sip of his drink and listened to his friends talk about his fiance like he wasn't even there, and all they said put a smile on his face cause he knew that life with his fiance will never be boring.

...................................................................

"We've been here a long time," said Jojo.

"Yeah" replied Boma, pushing her glasses back in her face. They were both seated on a bench in the prison cell.

"Maybe we should call someone" she continued.

"Yeah" boma answered softly.

"A friend?" Jojo suggested.

"Yeah, a friend will be good" answered Boma.

"What about Rachel?" asked Jojo.

"She'll kill us, skin us, then roast us before feeding us to her dogs" answered Boma.

"Yeah you're right, she'll definitely do that" concurred Jojo.

They kept silent, both lost in thoughts.

Then Jojo spoke, she shouldn't have spoken.

"I know! Let's call my mum"

Boma turned glaring eyes at her best friend.