The begining

Far far away there lived a beauty called Lapis Lazuli she lived with her father Amazonite Lazuli, who was murchen and traveled a lot.
In the morning Lapis Lazuli would get up early and go to the bakery.
E:"Hello there Lapis."
L:"Hello Emerald can you give me one bread please?"
Emerald gave her the bread and while she was heading home and reading, that's when the "hansome" Jasper showed up on his white horse to flirt with Lapis, who didn't like him one bit.

(ART IS NOT MINE!) J:"Lapis dear what are you doing, you shoudn't read, that's for men to do!" L:"Jasper leave the book alone! I like to read that's all

(ART IS NOT MINE!)
J:"Lapis dear what are you doing, you shoudn't read, that's for men to do!"
L:"Jasper leave the book alone! I like to read that's all."
J:"But you shouldn't read, you should be home and cleaning. Uhh women these days." And with that he threw the book in the mud.Lapis went after it.
"Thout I couldn't hate him any more" Thout Lapis to herself.
Le time skip
Lapis came home to the site of her father leaving.
L:"Father where are you going?"
A:"My dear I have to go on a trip to try and sell my machines. Do you want anything dear?"
L:"Just a rose father, that's all I ask for."
A:"I thout you're going to ask for a dress or something else. Oh well. I wont be home for two monts. Ok?"
And with that he left.