So many books and so little information

The next the beauty and the beast started exploring the castle, but stayed away from the west side. Finally they reached the library.
L:"O MY GOD THERE SO MANY BOOKS IN HERE."said Lapis while she eyed the library.

P:"I thout you didn't like books

P:"I thout you didn't like books. "he said unsure of himself.
L:" Who told you that? I love books! "the beauty said full of happines.
P:" It's not that much I have read them all. "the King said proudly" If you want to read anything fell free to do it. "
Le time skip
After a while of exploring the got to their room to rest, but something about the eastern part was bugging her. She went there and saw a rose with five pedals left of it. Next to the conteined rose was a Miror. When she grabbed it she saw her father very ill. Right after that she saw the beast behind her.

P:"I thout I told you not to come in here

P:"I thout I told you not to come in here." his eyes were starting to glow"I gave you ONE simple rule and you BROKE IT"
Lapis wasn't goig to give up so easly
L:"This is why don't let me here huh? Because of a stupid ROSE!"
P:"IT'S not stupid it's my life"
L:"Wha-" Lapis was confused
P:"A wich cursed me and I ended up loking like this." he said while showing himself"The rose is the sourse of my life, when the rose has no more pedal, it means my life is over. "
L:" How can we remove the curse? "said sadly
P:" It doesn't matter. I know you're father is ill, so go take care of him. If you want to see me again tell to the miror you want see me and the image of me will apear. Now GO. "
She didn't think twice she just got on her father's horse and went home.