Harry Potter is my brother.

This chapter is dedicated to my first fan , Loveattacks, hope you all like it:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4; Harry Potter is my brother. 

"GEORGE WEASLEY, YOU BRING JESSICA RIGHT BACK HERE AT ONCE!" Mrs. Weasleys voice shouted from beneath the floor bored's . I started to walk towards the door, hoping that it would take me to where I wanted, when the hands of the Weasley twins pulled me back.

"Ready Fred?"I heard George laugh

"Wha-" I manged to spit out before the other twin interrupted me 

"Ready George" The other twin who im guessing was Fred laughed, before I knew it, we was spinning again. We landed in the room that i ended less then 1 hour ago. 

"You really need to stop doing that without asking" I had to lean again the wall to stop me from falling on the floor. 

"Jessica dear, come have something to eat" Mrs. Weasley said to me in her soothing voice before turning to the twins, who at this moment were grinning down at me. 

"HOW DARE YOU! LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE! SHES NOT EVEN BEEN HERE 1 HOUR!" She yelled at the two twins. A girl with brown bushy hair came up to me and took my land. 

"You must be Jessica, Mrs. Weasley has told us about you. Oh and ignore the twins, you'll soon get used to them, Im Hermione Granger by the way." Hermione said, leading me to a long table, full of people.

I sat down in between Hermione and a boy with black untidy hair, behind his round glasses his green eyes sparkled. 

"Em, hi, im H-harry Potter..."  He smiled at me while I tried to act normal. He had the same last name as me, he strangely looked like me but the only difference was our hair, his was black and mine was auburn. Then it came to me. 

"I also know you have a brother who is you years younger who also is at Hogwarts."

This boy, He looks like me and has the same last name as me, and im sure he's going to Hogwarts as well. 

This boy, Harry Potter, is my brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so chapter 4 is now done! YEAY!

VOTE-FAN-COMMENT

Love Jess