Hogwarts express and Lee Jordan

Chapter 7; Hogwarts express and Lee Jordan 

We landed in another fireplace my hand still in Georges. I opened my eyes. The sight took my breathe away. George guided me through the crowd. In front of we was a black and red, old styled train.

"Come on then" George said to me pulling my hand, which I still haven't let go off.

It felt nice, like my hand was meant to be round his.

Snap out of it Jess! You don't even know him hardly!

It feels like I've known him forever... Just look at him

Oh great i was talking to myself!

By the time I snapped out my day dream I now had Fred at the side of me smirking down at mine and Georges hands I felt the blush escape to my cheeks. I quickly stole a glance at George and I could see his cheeks going the same colour as his hair. Awww cute. 

Mrs. Weasley hurried over to us, giving everyone a big hug before shooing them onto thetrain.

"Well Jessica, I hope you have a great time at Hogwarts, your always welcome to come to come to ours for the holidays dear, that's if your parents don't mind" She said as she pulled me into a tight hug

"Thank you for everything Mrs. Weasley" I gasped as all the air from my lungs started running out from Mrs. Weasleys embrace.

She give me a warming smile before pushing me towards the train. George was waiting for me by the train doors, he held his hand out for me and I gladly took it. 

After 10 minutes of trying to find a empty compartment. We finally settled into one at the back of the train. A Jamaican boy walked into the compartment. 

"GEORGE! FRED!" He jumped on the two twins who, I guess didnt realise who it was. They shook the boy off their back and looked at him.

"LEE!" They shouted in unison when they realised who it was.

After a good few minutes of them talking about pranks they will pull through out the year. Lee turned to me and looked at George who had his arm draped over my shoulder.

"So George, who's your girlfriend?" He smirked at us. I started laughing and Fred and George joined me. 

"whats so funny?" Lee said, looking confused. 

"Nothing. This is Jess, shes just started in our year" George introduced me to Lee 

"Wow George, only started? That's abit fast?" He said still thinking I was Georges girlfriend, I couldn't help but blush. 

"She isnt my girlfriend" George choked. 

'yet' I thought to myself.