two

THEODORA SAT UNDER A TREE WITH A CONFUSED ALICE AND SADDENED LUCY

THEODORA SAT UNDER A TREE WITH A CONFUSED ALICE AND SADDENED LUCY. Theodora had attempted to explain the events of the night before and it had left Lucy sad and Alice confused.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!" Theodora looked over to the remaining Pevensie children were playing cricket. Edmund it seemed was staring off into space. He didnt notice the cricket ball flying towards him until it hit his leg. "Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream."

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asked looking up at the window.

"I thought you said it was a kid's game." Peter said as Susan tossed him the ball again.

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air." Susan stated looking at their surroundings.

"It's not like there isn't air inside." Edmund sassed and Theodora rolled her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Peter asked his brother.

"Are you?" Edmund retorted and Theodora turned to read until she heard a crash. She and her sister rushed inside with the Pevensies to investigate. They found a broken window and a suut of armor lying on the ground in pieces.

"Macready will kill us all." Alice moaned as she looked around warily.

"Well done, Ed." Peter said sarcastically looking at his brother.

"You bowled it!" Edmund shot back angrily.

"What on earth is goin' on?" Macready's voice echoed throughout the mansion.

"The Macready!" Susan gasped.

"Come on!" Peter took Theodora's hand and dragged her through the halls.

"No, no, back, back, back!" Theodira called out as they met a dead end.

"Come on!" Edmund opened the door containing the wardrobe. Alice, Lucy, and Theodora smiled while Susan groaned.

"Oh, you've got to be joking." Edmund rushed into the wardrobe with Alice behind him. Susan reluctantly stepped into the wardrobe and Theodora helped Lucy in. Peter insisted on helping Theodora in before stepping in himself and closing the door behind him.