public?

3rd person

Harry got woken up by yelling and the bright and hot daylight in his face. The one yelling was ron.

"COME ON MATE WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!"

Harry got up and put on his glasses mumbling the words.

"I'll meet you down there."

Ron left swiftly out the door. Harry got dressed and lazily walked to the great hall. He was stilled satisfied from the night before hoping he could talk to draco again.

He felt him self drop of for the third time this morning.

"Come on draco why are you so tired this morning?" Pansy says concerningly.

"Hard time trying to sleep last night."

He said which wasn't half wrong. He couldn't fall asleep that's why he left to have a walk. He noticed harry was looking at him every so often. He smirked at this and winks at him.

He notices the blush appear on his face. Harry sends him back a blow kiss. Draco blushes profusely.

Time skip to class

It was last class of the day and then it would finally be the weekend. Harry always had to sit next to draco which he use to despise but now he likes it more then ever. They held hands under the table keeping there relationship of the raider of everyone else.

The bell goes and everyone leaves. Harry and draco tell there friends they will catch up with them later.

Harry and draco go to an abandoned classroom for some alone time. They chat for alot longer than they thought they had. They book it to there friends  parting with a kiss on the cheek and a goodbye.

They keep things on a down low for a really long time. (A/n at this point in time they had been dating for about six months?)

Harry and draco were cuddling in dracos room since no one is ever there.

"We are having the yullball soon." (Idk if that's spelt right)

Harry just nods at this comment.

"Your point?"

"Would you like to go as my date? So we can go public?"

Harry was stunned at this. They had both agreed they would go public within five to six months into there relationship but harry didn't like the thought of people making fun of them and asking to many questions.

"Sure as long as we tell our friends first and then anything else from there."

"Yay! But may I ask why our friends first?"

"I'm more scared of what ron will say. Hermione I know will be a bit more understanding yet annoyed but she'll get used to it and open up after time, but ron is another story. He was my first REAL best friend. He's like a brother to me. I just don't think he would like if I'm with you."

Draco sits there for a moment registering what harry had just told him.

"Well he'll just have to try his best and if he is truly your best friend to the point where you are brothers he would be like mud- Hermione."

Harry conciderd this and they both made the agreement.

T.B.C