Chapter 10

Pansy and blaise and goyle was supportive they all was so happy for him! But as your saw in chapter 9 Hermione and Ron was not as supportive as he thought. After everyone calmed down and stopped yelling Hermione said she will support you if it makes you happy Ron would need a little more time.

They all met up and just spoke for the rest of the night everyone went back to there rooms whilst harry stayed in dracos room. They cuddled up In dracos bed and they both slowly drifted of to sleep.

In the morning draco woke up to a cold bed with no harry next to him. He got dressed and went down to breakfast he saw harry with ron. Draco walked to his regular seat next to pansy and blaise. Harry noticed draco was off in a way so harry got up and walked out.

(Note harry and draco get up from the hall if they need to seriously talk or anything like that 😂 anyway back to your regular scheduled drarry)

Drove noticed this and left as well. "Harry what's wrong..?" "I should be asking you the same question." "W-what do you mean?" Draco said starting to sweat profusely. "You know what I mean draco. You do not seem like you self at all this morning." "I just... dont know anymore..." harry gave draco a confused expression. "All I'm saying is... we have been dating for what nearly 2 years now and we are thinking of having a child! and you haven't even met my parents... " draco starts to tear up. "And its obvious my father won't approve..." harry wipes away draco's tears and pulls him into a hug.

"Draco who cares what your father thinks. Sod him. It's up to us not him." Draco giggles at what harry says "your right." Draco nuzzles his head into the crock of Harry's neck. "I love you..." "I love you too"

A/n right ello! Yes chapter 10 what you have all been waiting for! It's been a year since I last posted on this story! And I said it was coming soon and then I said I'm stopping it but here we are. I'm sorry it took so long I just couldn't think of anything and thank you everyone for getting this to... 33.3K VIEWS! I'm so happy that you guys love it so much!! You have made me so happy seeing you comment so maney funny things! And please stop commenting on my spelling it would be appropriated! Love you all! UwU - author-chan