happy 1 year!

3rd person

It was coming close to harry and dracos one year anniversary. They were both planning something special. Like a promise ring. Draco asked pansy to help him. Harry asked Hermione. The two girls discussed that they were going to tell them to not get the second ring. They were confused why but went with it.

The two boys had no idea. They were oblivious to the whole thing.

This was the ring draco had for harry

And this is the ring harry had for draco

They chose these with the girls help obviously. The ones they had chosen before were awful and they would have broken within minutes.

It was the night of the anniversary. They decided to go to where they actually got together. The lake. They sat there for hours underneath the stars. Chatting. Laughing. Just enjoying each other's company. It came the time to give each other the rings.

They both got on one knee infront of each other. The rings in hand. They both blushed then tumbled over laughing. They out on the rings admiring them.

They were both so happy. They sat there chilling it was quiet and peaceful until they heard a branch snap. They both ran back to Hogwarts. Out of breath they continued to walk as fast as possible to get to somewhere far away.

The branch they heard break could not have been broken by an animal but more of a human. That's why they ran. They wasn't in the mood to do magic or fight of anyone because it was a special day for them.

The next morning in the great hall owls were handing out post. Draco had gotten a letter. He opened it. It read as follows:

Dear draco,

I have been hearing that you have gotten into a loving relationship with potter. How could you. To your own father! I jut want to know why! Why must it be potter! We are trying to kill him!

Are you even on my side anymore if not I'm very disappointed in you and I wish to never see or speak to you again. And if that is the case then me and the dark lord will be after you and potter.

Sincerely,
Mr malfoy

Oh god. Thought draco he looked at harry with fear in his eyes seeing him smiling and happy made him relax a bit, the he remembered last night with that stick breaking. Draco shot up from the table and going out of the great hall to go and find that branch.

Harry saw him.

"Guys I'm going to leave a bit early today I think I forgot something."

They all said bye. Harry slowly walked behind draco noticing he was heading towards the lake. Then he saw him go to the noise that they heard last night.

"DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Harry yelled.

"I just wanted to find out what made that noise."

"Anything?"

They both saw the branch that broke and saw some blood on it.

"It was probably just a unicorn or something."

Draco was not going to tell harry about the letter.

T.B.C