1. The Audition

Mackenzie's POV

Today was the day. I am going to audition for Girl Meets World. I run down the stairs as quick as I can. My brother Gavin is sitting there eating a waffle. I run to the fridge grab an orange juice and run to the car. My mom is already waiting for me. "Hurry up Mackenzie! We will be late!" She yells. I scream " GO GO GO" as I strap myself into their car. I picked the wrong day to sleep late. I check the messages on my phone. I have 3 messages. One from my best friend Tara and one from my dad who's working that both say good luck. One is from my sister Lilly that says it is my turn to wash the dishes today.

We arrive at the huge studio and hop out of the car. My mom goes in and talks to the old lady at the desk. I look around the room and see a bunch of waiting chairs with a lot of hopeful faces. All auditioning for the roll of Jessica. I am getting even more nervous now. Mom comes back and we take a seat in two of the chairs. We make small talk just trying not to have awkward silence. Finally it is my turn. I walk in and see 3 people. I'm guessing producers and directors. They introduce their selves as Tom, Leah, and Mark. They give me a script and tell me where to start. "I'll read the part of Riley and you play the part of Jessica" Leah says. "Hi I'm Jessica and I'm new here. I was wondering if you could help me find Mr. Matthews class?" I say. "I'll take you" Riley (Leah) says eagerly. "That's my dad's class" she explains. "Oh it must be cool having your dad as your teacher" I say. We go through some more lines before they say that's enough. They tell me they'll call me to tell me if I got the part later.After I finish mom takes me out to get ice cream and I can't stop thinking about the audition.

I finally get the call when I'm about to go to sleep that night. Tom says "Welcome to the team we will see you on Wednesday to start filming and we are sending you the script!" Ok. I'm literally speechless. Then I finally just squeal in delight and I don't squeal. We hang up and I run in to the living room. "I'm going to be a star!" I say with jazz hands. My family laughs. A lot.