18. Girl Meets Austin & Ally

2 weeks later

Ok so Uriah and Kendall are dating. Then shockingly Kendall wanted to be with him more so she moved here. She wants to be an actress anyway so I guess it was good timing.

Today we're doing one of those show mash ups with Austin & Ally. I'm really excited to meet Laura and Ross.

"Mom, I'm leaving" I yell as I grab my car keys and head out the door.

When I get to the studio Rowan and Sabrina are there to greet me. "Macky!!!!" Rowan yells like she hasn't seen me in forever. "Are Ross and Laura here yet?" I ask excitedly. "Yes!" Sabrina yells and all 3 of us run into the studio. When I get closer Peyton blocks my way. "Hey babe" he says hugging me. "Hey, I'll talk yo you later, okay? I have got to meet Laura, Ross, Calum, and Raini" I tell him.

When the three of us see them by the snack table we stop running. "Be cool guys, be cool" I say fixing my hair and catching my breath.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie" I say extending my hand to Laura. "I know! I watch your show all the time. I'm Laura. It's so nice to meet you" she says shaking my hand . "you too" I tell her. She is so nice. "Hey I'm Mackenzie" I say to Ross. He kind of just stares at me for a second. "Um yeah I'm Ross" he says smiling. I continue to greet the other members of the cast.

Ross's POV

After the GMW cast walks away I look at Laura, who's smiling. "What do you know about that girl Mackenzie?" I ask her as casually as possible. "Well she's nice" Laura says. "Why?" "No reason" "Do you like her?" She asks me. "Whattt I have no idea what you're talking abou- ok fine yeah, maybe, a little" I say.

After filming the episode I offer to take everyone out for dinner. "Sure" Mackenzie says smiling. She is so pretty. She has dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

When we get to the restaurant I notice that Peyton has his arm around her. Of course she's not single. What was I thinking?

Peyton's POV

I don't know about this Ross guy. He keeps looking at Mackenzie. I put my arm around her just to let him know that she's mine.

Mackenzie's POV

After dinner I decide to go with Rowan and Sabrina to Sabrina's house.

"So Mack, did you see how Ross was looking at you earlier?" Sabrina asks as she throws a tennis ball at her wall and catches it. "What do you mean?" "He was totally checking you you out" Rowan says laughing. "I have a boyfriend."

The next morning I wake up in Sabrina's bean bag chair. "Wake up" I say throwing a pillow at both of them. Sabrina falls off the bed and I burst out laughing.

"Hello gorgeous" Peyton says as he picks me up later that day.

Kendall's POV

I go up to Uriah and kiss him. "What was that for?" He asks smiling at me. "For being cute."

I'm so glad I moved here. Now I can hang out with my friends and my boyfriend.

Morgan's POV

Mackenzie thinks she can get away with dating Peyton, but she can't. She is all wrong for him. I'm the right girl and I will get him back. She's just one of his sloppy seconds. I know she thinks she got rid of me but I'm back and better than ever.

Mackenzie's POV

I walk into the house and see Heather crying. "What's wrong ?" I ask her. I hate seeing my little sister sad. "I fell off my bike" she says and shows me a bunch of scratches. "Let's go fix that" I say picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. I wash them off as she yells in pain. Then I put some ointment on them and a bunch of Band-Aids. "Good as new" I say hugging her. "I'm your favorite, right?" I ask as I pick her up. "Yep."

When heather and I return to the living room I see Mom, Dad, Lilly, and Gavin all there. What did I miss?

"Ok kids we have an announcement to make" my dad days in his serious voice. Oh no this can't be good. Someone died. Nah, Gavin just probably did something bad.

"Well what is it?" Lilly asks impatiently.

"We've known about this for a couple of weeks now and we want you guys to be as happy as we are" my mom says way to perkily.

"Can you just tell us?" I ask her.

"Okay, fine. I'm.... Pregnant!!!!" My mom says excitedly.

So that happened. Are you guys enjoying this book?

There will be more soon I promise.

I hope this is a longer update I can't tell for sure but it seems like it.

Thanks for reading.