Chapter 6

*1 Month Later*

Unknown: Aight bet
Unknown: I don't even know why I'm tripping off you. You a basic bitch anyway
Unknown: Once a cheater always a cheater
Unknown: You can't erase shit hoe

Forest and I have been doing amazing. He's been working less, we've been bonding more, and we even started couples therapy which is going amazing. Waking up in his arms this morning is so satisfying being that when I get up, he's usually rushing off to work. But, I was immediately taken off my high seeing that Trey spent his night blowing up my phone calling me out my name. I wasn't even gonna entertain, I was just gonna let him be mad and continue to talk to himself.
"What you up thinking about" Forest said sleepily
"You. And how happy I am that I get to wake up in your arms again" I said smiling
"Damn, work really had me fucked up huh?"
"Yeah, I was really angry during those days"
"That's why I'm here right now, making things better"
"I love you"
"I love you more mamas"
He tried kissing me, but I curved him smoothly and said "oh no, Morning breathe"
"You tryna play me when ya breathe smells like hot garbage"
I stuck up the middle finger and we laughed together. I missed times like this when all we did was laugh and joke with each other, when we first fell in love. Our moments of laughter were cut short because the door bell was ringing.

"I'm not getting up, so..." I said eyeing Forest to give him the message that he would have to get the door.

"Lazy ass" he said getting up, and heading downstairs to let whoever it was in. I decided to get out of bed, and head into the bathroom to get my hygiene done. When I was done, I applied coconut oil onto my body and put on one of my onesies from my loungewear line that I'd be putting out in a couple of days. I set up my tripod capturing some bomb pictures and headed into my office to get some work done for the day. The first thing I did was check and respond to some emails that I had gotten. I made sure my calendar was updated as well as my planner. Being that my Loungewear Line was dropping soon, I had to get things done so everything would be perfect. I then went onto my Instagram page to interact with my followers. Being self-made and your own boss is the best. I would never go back to working under another person. In the middle of me deciding on a picture to upload today, I got interrupted by a knock, and Forest entering the room with Trey following right behind him. I thought I'd seen a ghost. After a month of avoiding someone you'd understand.
"Babe Trey came over to help me set up your new vanity, we'll be in the bedroom if you need me" He said
"Alright well y'all have fun. Later" I said waving, trying to get them out my office. Finally they budged and left. I let out a deep breathe and went back to uploading the picture.

TheRealRiah: Y'all ready for this Bold&Beautiful launch yet 🤭👀?MiracleWatts: Been ready sis 🤦🏾‍♀️ForestNev: How'd I get so lucky 😩😏TheRealRiah: Come Next door and I'll show you how 🤭🤤MiracleWatts: Y'all make me sick 😷 ForestNev: Don't hat...

MiracleWatts: Been ready sis 🤦🏾‍♀️
ForestNev: How'd I get so lucky 😩😏
TheRealRiah: Come Next door and I'll show you how 🤭🤤
MiracleWatts: Y'all make me sick 😷
ForestNev: Don't hate sis