Chapter 7

I woke up to darkness in the room and Forest not laying beside me. I picked up my phone realizing it was now the night time, and I had slept through majority of the day. I don't know when I fell asleep but that nap was sure needed. My mind began wondering where Forest was. So I called him
"Baeeeee where are you" I yelled getting up and putting on my robe
"I'm in here" he called back
I followed his voice to our connected bathroom where he was setting up a bubble bath. A smile crept up on my face, as I thought of how thoughtful he was.
"Is this for me?" I asked
"Yeah baby girl get in" he said taking my robe off
I stepped into the water it was the perfect temperature and smelled of my favorite fragrance lavender.
"Get in with me" I said looking up at him
"Alright let me go get your wine first" he winked
He went to the little bar area we had in our room, grabbing a bottle of moscato and two wine glasses. He then came back setting them down to get undressed. I poured us each a glass while he got in getting comfortable behind me.
"You know I love you right?" He asked
"Yes and I love you back" I said
"I don't ever want to hurt you or lose you baby girl you're my queen, I want you to carry my babies one day"
"I know Forest isn't that why you married me?"
"You're right, but I just wanted to make sure you knew all that"
As we sat in the bubble bath we just laughed and enjoyed each other's company just reminding me on why I fell in love with him in the first place. We eventually got out, and went to get into the shower.

When we were done showering and getting dressed, I realized we hadn't eaten dinner yet. I turned to Forest asking him, "What you feel like eating tonight?".
"You with a side of that ass please" he said smirking
"Forreal baby, stop being nasty"
"It doesn't matter baby, I'll eat whatever you make"
I decided I'll make something simple and quick Cajuan shrimp and salmon Alfredo.
Before going down to make dinner, I decided to take out my clip-in ponytail and let my hair be free. I wish Forest had said something earlier about the trip because now I have to time to get my hair did ughhh. I stopped letting my thoughts take over me and put on a pair of Forest's boxers and t-shirt, going downstairs to start on dinner. I went into the kitchen pulling out the ingredients I needed to make this meal. I started off by putting the linguine to boil, cleaned my shrimp and salmon, then I seasoned it. I then pulled out a skillet, putting it on the fire. I put some butter and garlic into the pan to start cooking the salmon and shrimp in. When all that was done, I put that aside and I worked on my Alfredo sauce that I was making from scratch. Within 45 minutes I had whipped up a perfect dinner for bae and I. Cooking was one thing I enjoyed doing cause ya girl loved to eat. I plated the food and sprinkled some parsley on it, presentation was key. I took a picture of our plates and posted it on my instastory.

"Baby! Dinner is ready" I yelled into the living roomHe came into the kitchen, and grabbing the things to put on the dining table

He came into the kitchen, and grabbing the things to put on the dining table. We then sat down, held hands and said grace, then dove into the food.
"Damn baby, this is good as fuck" he said stuffing his mouth
"I'm glad you like it" I said blushing at how he reacted to the food
"I like everything you feed me. But, desserts my favorite" he said winking
"Forest stop being so damn horny, we're about to go on vacation you could be horny all you want then"
"Aight remember this when you come feeling all up on your boy next time"
I just gave him the 'really nigga' face and flipped him the bird. We kept talking and making jokes throughout dinner. When we were done we cleaned up together and shut off everything downstairs being that we had to wake up early tomorrow to head to BORA BORA! Words can't explain how excited I am, I can't wait to catch these tans and have a lot of fun in the sun.