⚠️🍬 Our First Last Motive [Oumami] 🍬⚠️

It was still morning, but Amami still hadn't moved for a good half an hour or so after the announcement. He still found relaxation important in such a dangerous situation, especially when tensions were so high. But, some others didn't seem to think of that when there was a somewhat frantic knocking at his door. He groaned as he sat up a little too quickly, which was enough to make his head spin for a moment. He tossed one of the loose shirts from the closet over his lithe frame, pulled a pair of pants on, and dragged himself over to the door. He opened it, eyeing over a rather nervous detective, his hat pulled down to cover his eyes from his taller peer.

"Is something wrong, Saihara?" he began slowly, voice still a tad stuck in his throat from laying down.

"Uhm, well, I was told to come get you to come to the cafeteria. Monokuma has another new motive for us since no one has started... yet," he explained. Amami noticed the intentional cut of the 'killing' part; anyone with half a brain would know that no one wanted to even think about what might happen. "Plus, you know, it doesn't sit very well with anyone when you're missing from the table."

Amami ran his hand up against the hair on his neck, idly scratching it as he offered a short huff of a laugh to help ease Saihara's nerves a little. "I can understand that. I'll be out in a second, I only got presentable enough to open the door."

With a quick nod from the other student, Amami shut the door again, moving off to find the rest of his outfit. After slipping on his rings and running a hand through his hair once over, he left the room again with his survivor perk tucked as far into his back pocket as it would go. He wanted it on hand in case the motive proved to be dangerous, plus he didn't really see a need for his regular Monopad on his person at that point, anyway. He gestured for Saihara to lead the way, despite not needing a guide, and followed after him as he started for the main school building. There wasn't any further conversation between the two, but Amami could definitely feel the concerned vibe coming off of Saihara. It was understandable, though, so he didn't think to bring it up. Anything that bear had to say was trouble.
As he walked in through the doors to see the other 14 students scattered among the long table, he heard a couple of people sigh in relief. Did they really think he was already dead?

"You really should come straight away in the mornings," came from Toujou, which made him glance over to her. "We all want to stay safe, so anyone being alone worries us."
Amami smiled softly at her words, which were always gentle, yet guiding. "You're right, my apologies, of course. I just-"

He was cut off by Ouma, who slumped over the table dramatically and slapped his palms downwards to make a noise. "Can we just get to the motive already? We know he survived now, so let's get on with it, huh?"

As if on cue, Monokuma made his usual annoying appearance as he hopped through the doors, slipping by Amami and Saihara's legs; which, being a bit surprising, made the latter flinch to narrow his stance. "Of course we can get to the motive!" he proudly exclaimed, not bothering to match the mood of the scene as per usual. "It might take a while for everyone to notice who's got it, but your new push to start up this little ol' game is a disease!" Everyone in the dining hall fell completely silent at that, eyes peering around from every spot of the room. A disease? That certainly didn't seem like a first choice, seeing as it sounded a bit drastic to coax out the first murder. But, then again, it had been a long time since the whole thing began, around two months to be more precise, so it was probably more an act out of desperation.

"What kind of disease?" Finally the question broke through the deafening silence that filled the air, as Harukawa was getting a little impatient with the headmaster.

"I'm so glad you asked! It's a mysterious and twisted sickness- one that thrives off of the host's poor feelings. A garden of lovely, colourful, and best of all sharp flowers will blossom in someone's chest as they grow more attached to someone else until it's to a point of love. Romantic or not, as long as their beloved classmate does not pick up on their bad lil' case-of-the-feelings, more petals will grow until they suffocate."