Falling in Love: He's my Best

Jotaro POV

I consider myself a rational man. Logic trumps all of my decisions, whether it be sticking up a shitty restaurant or figuring out an enemy stand's weakness. The one time I went against my logic was for that one man...
"Jotaro?", I awake to my shoulder being gently shaken. "It's morning! We have a ways to go to the next town, so we need to get going."
Peeking an eye open, I see it's my friend Kakyoin trying to wake me up. I grumble and turn on my side facing the front door.
"You're not dressed yet. You get ready first." I tell him as I close my eye again, hoping for a little more rest.
"Fine, I trust you to it then.", the redhead whispers to me as I hear his footsteps wonder away. The floor is pretty weak, so even with my eyes closed, I can hear where he is. Nearly falling back asleep, I hear a rustle over by the hallway. Curiously, I open my eye again to see Kakyoin taking his PJ top off. I can feel my face  warming up and my heart beat faster. I see guys getting ready in the locker rooms all the time, why am I losing my cool? I see him turn back my direction, so I close my eye quick again.
"I'm going to take a quick shower before we go. I forgot to take one last night, is that ok?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Thank you, Jotaro!"
"Uh huh." I reply. I slowly open my eyes back up to see if he's turned back around. The sight instantly snaps my other eye open as Kakyoin is removing his pants and boxers. God, I feel like a pervert, but I can't look away. Kakyoin starts folding up his dirty PJs nice and neat and grabs a fresh uniform and boxers from his bag. I damn for sure hope he doesn't turn this way because I'm sure I look like a ripe tomato. My heart is beating faster than it was before, almost loud enough to hear, and it's all because I'm seeing Kakyoin's ass? Good Grief. Thankfully he turns the other direction around to head into the bathroom, but not before I catch a glimpse of his side profile.
The bathroom light illuminated his face perfectly to show me his smile. That's what it was, why I decided to save him. I might have seen it while he was under Dio's influence, but Kakyoin's smile when we first met was a welcome change from the horny grins of the girls and the scared furrows of the guys. My jump in logic must have been that I wanted to save his smile and see it again. I notice a smile formed on my face as well just thinking about it.
I wonder if he would like to see me smile?