Chapter 2:Harry Potters studies

HP went down to his dungeons. He had a few books down there and wanted to check his suspicions. He started with the table that he put at the front. It had a few potions and a book on it. He looked at the book and saw what it was.

'Hmm, Good Omens... Not what I need at the moment, but I'll keep it on hand ' He thought as he put the book in his bag. He then wandered further seeing nothing but potion books and the occasional manga that the anime fandom gave him. He eventually came to a stop when he looked into a mirror.

"When...did I put a mirror here...?" He thought outloud he walked away and went to a table, were the book he needed was. He started to feel a strange presence behind him...

"I know your there" Harry Potter said. He then looked and saw nothing 'one day I'm going to say that and there'll actually be something there...'

-Time and Place skip brought to you by Lupin being the best DADA teacher evah!-

"So what your saying is..." Homestuck said "is the random out of nowhere comas..."

"Is because of one of your dumb monsters?" Hiveswap finished

"Ya no, that can't be the reason" Creepypasta said

"Harry, it's not the time!" PJO said

"Guys, this CANNOT be the most surprising thing you've heard" Spn defended

"Thank you!" HP said "anyway, the creatures name is the Fauchereve"

"Doesn't that mean 'Dream Reaper' in French?" Homesick asked

"How do you know French?" Pretty much everyone asked

"According to a person calling themselves 'Author~Chan' it was either me or MLP"

"Wait, MLP's here?" Someone, presumably Creepypasta, said

"Ya, I am" MLP said, a little annoyed

"But ya" Homestuck said "isn't that what it means?"

"Um...yes?" HP said "like he said, it means dream reaper, and that's pretty much what it does. It goes into your dreams, and makes you a world in which you would never want to leave."

"What's so bad about having good dreams?" Hiveswap asked

"Let me finish!" HP yelled "The bad part is, the more you don't want to leave, the more your soul disconnects from reality!"

"...oh..." Hiveswap whispered loud enough to hear

"SO YOUR SAYING THAT THEY COULD DIE?!"Spn yelled

"Um..yeah?"

"W-we have to save them!"

"Obviously!" Everyone, or almost everyone (Creepypasta wasn't completely on board) said

SPN looked at HP "Please tell me you have some magic doo-hicky that will help us..."

"First of all, magic is no 'doo-hicky'" he put that in quotation marks "and second, yes, I do, meet me in the 8th door on your left in about 9 minutes."

CHAPTER 2 IS DONE!!!!

Words:452