Chapter 4: Finding the Others

Supernatural started to look around at his surroundings. He noticed that he was in a feild of flowers of different shapes and sizes. There were also a LOT of butterflies.

'Yep, definatly Heta' He thought as he started to look around. He decided to start up north were he thought the most Fandoms would be. He soon saw Percy Jackson near a bunch of trees and decided to talk to him.

"Hey! PJO!" He said, trying to catch his attention

"SUPER!" Percy said "Woah, it's so...BRIGHT!"

"Heh, yeah. Let's go find the others" Supernatural said before leaving, Percy Jackson close behind him.

Both of them soon see Harry Potter in a field, surrounded with what look to be færies.

"Oh, Supernatural, Percy Jackson,  good to see you." Harry said, acknowledging their presence.

"Good to see you too, HP" SPN said "Oh, by the way..." He pulled out his gun "What weapons did you get?"

"I got a sword"-PJO

"Wand for me"-Harry Potter

"So, should we go left?" SPN asked. They didn't have another direction to go, so they went left. They soon saw Homestuck staring at a butterfly, so they talked to him.

"Hey de-" PJO Cut him off before he could finish his sentence

"Hey Homestuck" He said

"Oh, uh, hey" he said, seaming distracted by his surroundings. From what Supernatural could see, his weapon was... cat claws?

"So your weapon was cat claws? Seems pretty useless..." Supernatural said

"Shut up douchbag!" Homestuck retorted " And yes, I guess I thought of 2x Clawkind" He also checked how many claws were on the gloves, to see that they had 3 claws on each. "So they're the claw gloves, good" he muttered

"Well, let's get moving" SPN said, starting to move. They soon saw what looked to be Creepypasta distracted by the flowers. "Hey!" SPN said, trying to get his attention, failing miserably. He tried again and again until finally getting his attention.

"Oh, were you talking to me?" He asked in a mocking tone. "Well, I woke up here with a gun, must have been what I 'chose'" he muttered before they went to find MLP and Hiveswap.

Words:361