Chapter 7:The Knight of Hope and The Prince of Space

Toontown suddenly got out a gun and started firing at them. Most dodged the attack, others fought back. SPN swiftly got out his gun and fired back, hitting her elbow. It seemed to make her loose her balance enough to fall and almost pass out.

"...no" she muttered "I...just wanted..."

"Chariot~ I'm home~" a voice called

The voice came closer, until everyone fully saw it. The figure looked like...Creepy?

"....go away" The CP look alike said

"How about...no?" Homestuck said

"I said...GO AWAY!" The other CP yelled, before charging at them. But before he could attack, something shot him in the shoulder.

"And don't EVER talk to me again" TT said coldly....

Before the house caught on fire.

Everyone ran out of the house; even though toontown was reluctant.

"NO!" She yelled; everything she wished for, gone before her eyes

"No, no, no, nO,NO!"She sobbed, before her clothes turned to her normal ones. It was clear that the Impasta(A/N:ayy) had escaped.

Her normal outfit consisted of a dark fushcia t-shirt with dark brown pants, accessories being some shells on her shirt.

"Well, I'll be looking for others now"

"Hey, why don't you come with us?" Someone asked

"No, I'll be better on my own. Plus, I can defend myself, don't forget that"

"Well, see ya" SPN said, waving off to an almost out of sight TT.

"Well, we're off to next?"

"Why don't we head left?" Homestuck suggested

"Sure...Why not?" SPN sarcastically muttered

"Hey, Everyone?" Creepypasta asked "what's that?"

"What's what?" SPN asked, before looking near his feet. It was a card, a normal looking one at that, but he picked it up. It had Toontown on it and below it read:

[IC]VII The Chariot

"I'll keep hold of it, don't know if it's important" Homestuck said before swiping the card out of Supernatural's hand.

"Anyways, let's get back to were we were going"

And so, they did. They ended up near a broken bridge, but...

Someone was there before them.

He looked a lot like Homestuck, but he had on a black T-shirt and stripped pants. He had a hood with a crown under it.

"Hey, other homes? Stay away from the bridge..." PJO said, going closer to the second HS

"S-stay away!" He said

"I think it would be best if you listened to him, Percy Jackson" Harry Potter advised, but PJO didn't listen. Instead, he went closer.

"I said STAY AWAY!" The other Homestuck said, before attacking the others.