Chapter 11: Devil

"SERIOUSLY? Another door!?!?" Somebody-presumably Homestuck-yelled

"Looks like it..." Hiveswap replied. The room was different this time, it was spacious and comfortable, like a living room. The walls were a pale beige color and the floor was hardwood. This room held some resemblance to the rest of the house, but the mood in it was different, sinister even. It was comfortable, yes, but that comfortableness was outweighed by the sinister feeling the room held.

Everyone took in their surroundings before they heard the creek of the door and the lights go off. The group heard a sinister laugh and they started to look around for were it was coming from.

"Hello, intruders" The group looked up, the lights coming on again. They saw...Creepypasta?

The team looked at their Creepypasta, making sure that the voice wasn't him. MLP looked at him for the longest out of all of them and realized something. This was one of the only 2 times since he met him that he looked genuinely scared. The first being when they found Toontown.

Everyone looked at Homestuck shortly after. Homestuck quickly knew why, they were waiting to know about the outfit and were quickly met with a short "Thief of Void"

"My name is Devil, the 15th Arcana, protector of Temperance, and your end" The Creepypasta look alike-Devil- said

"Alot of titles for someone who's goin' to die soon..." Homestuck muttered.