Chapter Six

When I woke up I was lying across Drake and he was rubbing my lower back.

I smile. "Morning."

"Morning," he mumbled, lowering his head and kissing the corner of ny mouth.

I smile. "Sleep well?"

"Of course. You were in my arms." I blush a little. He grinned and kissed my red cheeks. I move closer and lean into him.

"We better get more road covered today," he told me. "Otherwise we'll never get there."

I nod. "Okay."

He kissed my forehead and got up. "Shower time."

"Drake, you know if we shower together it will save time." I tell him biting my lip.

His eyes darkened before he swiftly picked me up. "You're right." I giggle and hold onto him. He placed me down in the shower and kissed my neck. I smile at him.

"Vee," he murmured.

"Mhm?"

"My shirt and your underwear need to come off you." I slowly tugged his shirt off and smirked at him. He then takes off my bra and panties. "Much better," he teased, stepping closer to me. I blush a little. "We better shower," he said, even though he trailed kisses down my neck. I bite my lip and pull him closer. His lips moved against my skin in words but I didn't understand.I can't help but lean into him.

"I really like you, Vee," he told me quietly.

"I really like you too." I tell him.

"Really?" He asked, a frown on his lips.

"Why are you frowning?"

"I just didn't expect you to like me," he told me quietly.

"Why would I have slept with you if I don't like you?"

He paused and frowned. "I don't know." I tug him closer and kiss him. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back. I deepen the kiss a little. He groaned and pressed on my lower back to move me closer. I gasp feeling how turned on he is. It also doesn't help that we are naked.

"Vee," he groaned. "We should... we should stop."

I pull away. "You're right." He sighed and nodded. I kiss his cheek. "Let's actually shower."

As we did just that, I noticed he looked lost in thought. "What's wrong, Drake?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded my head slowly, not convinced. He kisses my cheek. I rested my head against his chest and bit my lip.

"You okay?" he murmurs.

"Yeah." I nodded and kissed his chest. He rubs my back. I sighed internally and moved closer to him. He turns the shower off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me before looking at Drake. He does the same and we get out of the shower. When he walked in front of me to the bedroom I bit my lip and watched him before quickly looking away. Wow...

Drake paused and looked at me. "We're you just checking me out?"

"No!" I say too quickly.

"You were," he said, grinning. "You were checking me out!" I blush. He picked me up and laughed. "Aw. Are you embarrassed because I caught you?" I bite my lip and nod.

My eyes followed his when he lowered his head to my neck and kissed it softly. I smile and move closer. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me.