Vol 2 Shot 1 :Your Ragini

Same concept with different storyline...
Hope you will like it.

Let's begin....

Vishambarnath Verma was one of the famous coffee estate owner also he has a home stays where he himself stays there with his grandson Sanskar.
He lost his son and daughter-in-law in a accident.and looked after Sanskar.but Sanskar turned out to be a lazy,everything he wished for ,he would get after the next blink.but while growing and growing he became more irresponsible.but there was something in his voice,he loves to sing with his friend band Purab,cabir,karan. Purab was the good and the kind one.Cabir,more lazy than sanskar.karan,sometimes acts perfect and sometimes imperfect. Besides them there was Jeethu, sanskar's Mamu who works as a chef in vishambar's home stay.

Vishambar was sad that he couldn't grow Sanskar as the responsible person as his Son wanted.sometimes he gets angry on sanskar and now usually they have a fight all time.so vishambar was advised by a guru ji that a girl will change Sanskar to a responsible person which is been in his future. Sanskar is against this because Dada ji was searching for the girls whom sanskar found like aunties.

Vishambar:if you want to stay here than you have to marry the girl i show..
Sanskar:girl??you are showing aunties.like shaadi ke baad people will say woh dekho sanskar apne aunty ke saath jaa raha hai.besides I can't marry anyone...
Vishambar:this boy..what is your problem? it's my mistake that i had given you whatever you asked for!!

Purab interrupts:Sanskar...
Sanskar:now you don't start purab.

Vishambar: why can't you marry?even purab is married!!
Sanskar:cabir and karan are not..
Vishambar: I can't expect anything from them.
Both karan cabir looks at each other.

Sanskar:why don't you understand I can't marry..
Vishambar:why you don't understand me?!
Sanskar:now only i am not responsible and then as the great guru ji said...will i be responsible.ladki...sorry aunty kosegi aap pe.
Vishambar:you will be responsible...
Sanskar:see dada ji...

Cabir interrupts:dada ji...sanskar sach bata de.
Sanskar looks t him being confused.
Vishambar looks at sanskar being shocked:tu napunsak tho....
Sanskar widens his eyes.

Cabir shouts:nahi nahi nahi...dada ji not that.sanskar it's time you should reveal the truth.
Purab looks on confused and sanskar was more confused than him as he is not understanding anything.

Vishambar:you say cabir.this sanskar will not say anything...
Sanskar suddenly remember the plan shared by cabir few days back.

Sanskar acts sad:no cabir don't say.because dada ji can never understand my feelings?
Purab:you have those?
Sanskar gives him a look while purab laughs silently.

Vishambar:what happened? Sanskar mein tera dada hoon.kamzor ho gaya hoon.if you didn't then i will never know.
Sanskar didn't expected him to bend like this.
Sanskar:Dada ji i can't tell you that.because you will feel ashamed of me.

Jeethu being confused:there was no day that uncle ji felt proud of you.
All looks at him.
Karan:dada ji...whatever happened behind you..

Vishambar:koi batayega bhi..purab you tell me?
Purab: I don't know anything dada ji..

Sanskar:you remeber we 3 left to Shimla and you couldn't come due to your marriage preparation.
Purab:yeah i remember.

Cabir: don't tell sanskar...
Vishambar:did any dog bite you?you were only saying earlier to say and now saying don't say.
Cabir:i can feel his pain dadu.
Karan:me too.
Purab mutters: I can't..kuch locha zaroor hai!!

Vishambar:if you didn't tell then i will hit of you..
All get scared of his stick.
Sanskar:dadu woh..woh..
Vishambar:woh woh kya?
Sanskar:woh? I can't marry.
Vishambar: that's why i am asking why you can't?