Chapter 1

BELLAS P.O.V.

Come on Bella your half way through the school year you can do it I think to myself while I'm in the shower. I get out and get my spray I have curly hair so I can't really brush it. I end up picking some leggings and a long pink sweatshirt so it covers my butt I grab my uggs boots then head back to my bathroom. I don't really wear makeup I put on some mascara and coverup and head downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see my twin brother and my dad passing the football. I sigh my brother is this cool popular jock my parents have high hopes for him but not as much as mine. I take all pre-ap classes and they always say I'm gonna go to Harvard and I will become a doctor, but all I wanna do is sing. "Morning." I say. "Oh we didn't see you come down here Bella." "We'll I did." I say jokingly. "We'll I'm gonna get going see you kids later love you." "Bye love you." We say at the Same time. My dad leaves and I'm about to leave to I'm headed for the door then Brett speaks "where ya going sis?" "Matts here." "Oh okay happy Friday you coming to the game tonight?" "Me an Jess might." "Ohh ya bring Jess. "Shutup." "Are you sure your okay to go back?" "Yep" I had been stuck at home since Monday with the some stomach bug,but don't worry my mom got all my work for me."bye." "Bye

"Hello Bella." Matt chirps. "Hey Matt." "How are you feeling?" "Great I was fine yesterday we were just making sure I wouldn't get sick again." "Lucky butt." "Ikr so anything new in school." "We'll there's this new kid his names jack he's already like the most Popular guys in school already oh and he also has a friend named jack but we call him JJ. "When did he get here?" "Monday....so are you ready to dance for me tonight?" "Oh crap I forgot that I had to dance tonight". I'm the lead dancer how could I forget. I also play volleyball but that's not in season right know.

"See ya at lunch have a good day ." He gives me a hug then leaves. Me ant Matt were best friends nothing more nothing less all this thinking then I bump into someone "Bella your back" Jess Screams I hadn't told her yet. "Surprise." "Classes have been so boring without you come on." Me and Jess got the same exact schedule this year.

"It's is lunch time." Jess screams. "So I heard there's a new kid?" "Yep he's not that bad but his friend JJ omg but everyone likes jack better but you know me always outside the box." It was true she's so out of the box but i love her anyway. "Oh they have our lunch but jack is such a flirt I heard he has had a lot of sex at past schools. "Oh great." I say sarcastically.

I didn't get anything because my stomach still feels funny I'm not gonna throw up just the after taste of the sickness. I sit down at our table with me,Jess,Matt,Aaron,Nash,Carter,Taylor,Hayes,Cameron,Shawn. "Bella is back." Cameron says giving me a hug "you know it boo." Then this tall muscular guy with perfect brownish blackish hair walks in with a blonde boy and a ton of girls running behind them. "That's Jack and Jack." Jess say with a mouthful of food. Then I see another guy with them I can't quite see then I see it's Brett and he's coming our way. Don't get me wrong I love my brother but I don't feel like talking to him right know."Um guys I'm gonna go to the library see ya later maybe we can hang out together this weekend." I say quickly then get up and speed walk I got to the dance room I know someone would com after me so I lied.

BRETTS P.O.V.

"Jess where did Bella go?" "Where else." she says laughing. "Hmm the gym." It makes her laugh even more your funny. "The library stupid." "I know that I was just joking." "Bye." "Bye."

"Who was that bro." JJ asks. "Oh that's Jess Bella's best friend." "I thought you said you saw her."Jack says. "I did." I say worried "what's wrong you seem worried?" You see me and the jacks weren't really rude that was just our image. "We'll she usually doesn't go to the library unless something's up it's like her get away." We get to the library and it's closed for the day. "Dude where is she." JJ says. And I know just where she is the dance room.