Chapter 3

BELLAS P.O.V.

I wake up to the smell of smoke. I instantly run downstairs all the boys were trying to stop it. I get a big bowl run to the backyard quickly fill it with pool water then run back inside and put it out. "What the hell was that." I say angrily. "We'll you see me and the boys tried making you eggs but it didn't work out." "I hate eggs." "Oh oh yeah I forgot." What he meant by he forgot was when I was little I chocked on some eggs and threw up I haven't are eggs since. "Whatever you know all you had to say was sorry but you can't cause your to full of yourself and you are popular mom and dad don't pressure you because you they know your gonna get a scholarship for football- "Bella I'm sorry." "I'm not finished yet when were at school half of the time you act like you don't know me and I know why cause your embarrassed of me. That's why I walk to school with Matthew because he excepts me for who I am a good person unlike you you can't even keep a relationship I bet when you have a wife with kids you will cheat on her." "We'll I tried being nice but I'm done yes I'm embarrassed by you your a nerd a good girl I can't been seen with you it's my reputation you are gonna end up being a lonely cat lady with no friends you know what matter of fact no life. You basically life in the library and at least I have friends." "I have friends." "Yeah Jess and Matt."he says sarcastically "And the other boys." I say "no there your friends in school you barely hang out with them out of school." It hits me then it's true I only really hand with them at school. "Face it Bella you don't have a life you at least I can get a girlfriend you can't even get a boyfriend because your ugly."

All of his friends are staring at us I then walk away and go upstairs. I'm in my room on my balcony then I hear someone say "sorry Bella." "I don't want to speak to you asshole." I say turning around. Then I see it's Matt "how did you hear?" "I have a spare key remember and I walked in and I didn't know he had friends over so I thought you guys were talking things out." I laugh a sarcastic laugh "nope." "I just wanted to tell you we'll I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time and now is perfect timing Bella your the most beautiful kind amazing intelligent person I have ever meant every word you're brother said was opposite your amazing just the way you are and I think it's amazing that you love the library you don't wear to much makeup or sweaty clothes and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend. It's okay if you don't want to but- I shut him up by kissing him. "Is that a yes?" "What do you think?"

Me and Matt are currently driving around he has one hand on the wheel and the other holding mine. "Where to?" "Can we go to the mall?" "Sure thing sweetie." I know exactly what I'm gonna do at the mall I'm gonna buy a bunch of new clothes and underwear and bras and perfumes and I will show my brother that I can be a bad girl.

"I'm gonna go in Victoria Secret really quickly is that okay with you?" "Yeah umm just meet me at the food court." "Okay." He kisses me on the cheek then leaves.

"Thank you so much for today Matt I had a blast." "Me to." He says putting his hands I his pockets looking into my eyes I lean in and kiss him a gentle kiss then run inside. I walk upstairs and go to my closet to hang everything up and put clothes in my drawers. I then go in my bathroom cause I got some makeup and perfume but I hear someone "who who's there." I grab some scissors and charge the shower curtain. I open it up and is just Chris "Chris what the heck." "It's for hide and seek." "Oh okay." "Just to say so you know your not ugly and you do have friends." "Thanks Chris." I say giving him a hug. Chris has been a family friend since we were born all three of us were friends but as we got older he drifted closer to my brother than me. "We'll I'm gonna go downstairs now." He says awkwardly "okay." I say laughing.

It's now Sunday and I'm out side in the pool on a float drinking lemonade. I feel like I'm in one of those movies. I mean it's a sunny day I'm in a pink donut shape float with pink lemonade and a lemon on the top with a umbrella I have sunglasses on and I'm I a pink bikini. I laugh at the though then someone speaks "what's so funny." I look up to see Jack that's the first thing he ever said to me. "Why do you care." "Why won't you answer my question." "I was thinking about a movie there are you happy." "Yes actually yes I am the names Jack." "I know." "Know don't be sassy with me good girl." "How do you know I'm a good girl?" "I have my ways." "Ok what are you doing out here matter of fact why aren't you at your house." "We'll all the boys are getting changed and I'm staying for thanksgiving break my house is just across from you." "Oh goody." "You seem mad why do you say it that way?" "Just don't talk to me." I say getting out of the pool "Okay Mrs. Harvard." "Don't say that I'm so tired of the word Harvard." "I know I see right through you." "What does that mean?" "Hmm I will tell you another day good girl." "Call me good girl one more time and-" "Good Girl." He says emphasizing the words. I just take a deep breath and start to walk away "you know a if you weren't a good girl you would have slapped me." I ignore him and walk off.