Chapter 1

A/N: I can't be bothered to describe all the outfits, click on the external link and look at the set which has the correct title that is named if you want to see them. The titles are written in bold.

I woke up to the sound of squealing, straight down my left ear, obliterating my ear drum. I grabbed my shield, aka my pillow, to prevent further harm. But no such luck. A large weight came plummeting down straight onto my hip bone.

“OOWWW BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?!”

There was a loud thud. When I looked Casey was lying on the floor, with her phone in her hand. Laughing.

“BROOKLYN THE VAMPS ARE IN NOTTINGHAM. WE MUST GO!”

“What time is it?” I looked at Casey who just sat on the floor smiling at me. I lean over to my bedside table to retrieve my phone.

“4 AM?! CASEY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING AT?!”

“MONOPOLY! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED!”

And with that there was another thud, but this time it was me lying on the floor. Thank God my parents are away for the week.

“But Cas, we live in Warick, Nottingham is 2 and a half hours away”

“I know. That’s why I got you up now, so we get there and we will be there early, so hopefully we get back early”

“But we have like 2 hours until the trains, like is there really a point in going all the way to Nottingham to see them for like 2 seconds?!”

“Do you wanna meet Tris?”

“Yeah but…”

“No buts. GO AND GET IN THE SHOWER!”

“OOOHHHH! SORRY MOM!”

I got up off the floor and went in the shower. I washed my hair, body and shaved everything that needed shaving. I got out and put my dressing gown on and put my hair up in a towel. I then went over to wardrobe pick out my clothes. Got dressed and did my hair and make-up. (Meet up)

I then went downstairs and got some breakfast which consisted of a bowl of Weetabix with sugar on top and a glass of orange juice. Just as I finished, Casey came downstairs totally overdressed! (Meet up #2) 

“Wow Cas, you know we’re only going to meet 4 boys for 5 seconds who won’t remember you?”

“STOP BEING A FUCKING DEBBIE DOWNER BROOKLYN!”

“I’m not! I’m just being realistic! I mean I love them and everything but nothing relationship wise is going to come from this, they’re not going to be bothered by what you wear, are they?”

“YES THEY WILL! JAMES WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!”

Then, with that, she turned on her heels, and strutted out the house. Oh that SASS! I got up and followed her to the train station.  

We got to the train station and brought our tickets and waited at the platform for the train that would take us to Birmingham New Street.

“Brook?”

“yeah?”

“What do you think they’ll be wearing?”

“Normal CASUAL clothes Cas”

“Is that a dig Brook?”

“Yes.”

“you’re going to be like this all day aren’t you?”

“Yes. You did wake me up at 4 am”

And with that, we got on the train, heading for New Street.

Three and a half hours later we were stood in a queue in the Victoria Centre in Nottingham surrounded by screaming girls. Why they were screaming is beyond me, the meet up doesn’t start for another 2 hours! The Vamps are probably not even here yet, but I am slightly thankful Casey woke me up early because we are like 20th in the queue and will probably be home by 4pm. We had made friends with two girls who were behind us in the queue and we exchanged twitters. Their boyfriends had come with them to the meet up; I guess it’s to keep an eye on their girlfriends. LOL! However, they did go and fetch us all a coffee from McDonalds. We had requested Starbucks, but they said they weren’t mainstream white girls so we got the cheap alternative.

I felt like I had been queuing for hours when finally music started to play through the sound system.

I rolled out of bed today and I feel brand new,

and I cannot explain so let me show you.

I feel aliiiiive…

I checked my phone and it was 11am when I looked up I could see the top of Tristan’s head as he walked out of the store room. Everyone started to scream and my excitement began to set in. This is really happening I’m about to meet the MOTHER FUCKING VAMPS!