Chapter 3

"OMG, Connor wrote he likes your face! He obviously wants the V." Casey laughs.
"Casey! SHHH." I say looking over the old couple sat next to us on the train, they are looking at us in disgust and I smile at them apologetically. "And no... he was just being nice cause I said I liked his nose ring."
"No he defiantly wants you." We both laugh. I look out the window and watch the small houses that back onto the train tracks go past. "I'd hate to live in one of those houses." Casey states. I nod in agreement and take my phone out my bag and plug in my headphones. I pass one of the buds to Casey before putting the other in my ear. I pressed shuffle and Remembering Sunday started to play. "I can't believe we are going to see them next week."
"I KNOW!" I squeal. All Time Low are one of my all-time favourite bands. "I want to and will marry Alex, we are soul mates." I chuckle.
"NO! Alex is mine. You already have Connor." She nudes me with her shoulder while she laughs. I roll my eyes.
"You have Connor; I'll have Alex or Tristan whichever comes first."
"No cause I'm having Alex and Brad. Plus Connor already wants you so why pass up a good opportunity." She winks.
"Oh please." I scoff.

We finally manage to get home by 7PM. It only took just under 4 hours, 2 trains and a bus but, we finally got back to my house. I walked through the door and into the living room and slumped onto the sofa.
"I'm so tired." I huff. "I blame you for waking me up at 4 in the morning."
"Hey, don't complain it was a great day." Casey defends herself. I roll my eye at her before grabbing my phone and going on the just eat app.
"What do you wanna eat?" I ask her. She shrugs in response then flops down on the sofa next to me. "Chinese?"
"Sure I don't mind."

After we order our food we decided to watch American Horror Story. About 10 minutes into the second episode there is knocking at the door. Casey jumps and I laugh at her while I get up and make my way to the door.
"Hey, that will be £13.45" the man says as I open the door.
"Keep the change." I rely handing him £15 and taking our food from him. I walk in the kitchen and get two plates putting my chicken chow mien on one plate and Casey's king prawn chow mien on the other. I split the bag of chips putting half on my plate then the other on Casey's.
"CAS! Do you want curry sauce on yours?"
"YEAH." She shouts from the living room. I pour curry sauce on both of the plates before getting some knives and forks out of the cutlery draw and taking everything in the living room. When I sit down Cas presses play and we continue to watch American Horror Story while we eat.

Finally at 12 we turn off the TV and head upstairs to go to bed. Once we change into our pyjamas we both lie down on my bed.
"Brook, I can't believe we actually met The Vamps this morning it seem so surreal." Casey says.
"Yeah I know." I smile. I start to think back to earlier. To be honest Connor was acting all a bit strange. I mean interrupting Tristan flirting with me to give me a pen that obviously wasn't mine.
"I just wish Brad loved me like Connor loves you." I roll my eyes even though she can't see me because it's dark.
"Connor doesn't love me Case. He just complemented me; he does that to everyone it is kind of part of the job bae." I laugh. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, thinking about the busy day I have had today.