Chapter 4

If you want to see the outfits they're Polyvore, but there is a photo of them at the side/top

Sometimes living in Warick is great and other times it's shit. And today was one of the days where it was great.
I decided I want to go out and get breakfast as it was one of the nicer day in Warick so, I woke Casey up and ended her beauty sleep.
"What do you want!"
"Well isn't that a nice way to greet your best friend who is going to buy your breakfast"
I don't think I'd even seen Casey run that fast or quiet in my entire life! I took his opportunity to tidy my room and house because Casey takes a while in the shower. She normally takes a long time in there so i decided to open up my MacBook and log on to Twitter and to my suprise I had loads of notifications, like normally I don't even get one! I started to look through and realised that Connor had followed me, and I just started to stare, looking at the blue tick.
"Why are you staring at your laptop like that?"
"Erm.. Well... nothing.."
I shut my laptop down and rain into the shower before she could as anymore more questions. I took my phone and started playing my music while I waited for the shower to warm up to the right temperature. I washed my hair, body and face and started to think about things because the shower os the place of thinking. The first thing I started to think about was Connor. Why did he give me that pen if he knew it wasn't mine? How did he even get my twitter name because I never told him and I didn't ask him or anything.
I got out the shower and went back to my room and like always, Casey looked amazing, she always does. I always annoy her saying dhe really over dressed but in all honest she just puts in a lot of effort and I'm a slob.

"You're looking hot today Casey!"
"Why thank you bae, I'll just do my make-up and we will get going"
So, I got my stuff together and we left.

As the cafe wasn't too far away we desided to walk and have a nice singing sesh which kept us away from the whole 'connor-is-totally-in-love-with-you' which was great but whether it was mentioned at breakfast was a completely different story. "So what do you want to eat?" I had to make sure that she kept off the topic of Mr Ball so discussed food choices.
"Well, I don't know..... What do you want?" She had a weird smirk on her face and knew she was up to something.
"What?"
"What?!"
"You're smirking"
"Am I?" and her smirk grew bigger
"Yes, and I'm not going to buy you food until you tell me"
"Well..." and as she told me the door open, I picked up my bag and ran to the toilet.