Chapter 5

Connors P.O.V

We had just arrived at the HMV in Nottingham and the place was practically full. I'm feeling it today, like I'm ready to meet some fans because Nottingham is the bomb digitey! The fans are sssoooo loud, you can hear them all the away at the back of the shop. Today was going to bat-shit cray.

We took our seats at the long table in the order of James, me, Tris and then Brad. I saw a girl in the line, she was about 20th in the queue, she had this really cute long blonde hair that was covered with a beanie, and I know this probably wasn't a good thing but I wasn't paying attention to anyone else. Just her. As she got closer I saw she was rocking the most awesome top I had ever seen, it said 'Hungover, last night was my bitch' written on in and I couldn't help but smile. She spoke to James and she was the cutest thing EVER! When she'd finished with James she came over to me and my heart quickened and my smile grew bigger.
"Hey Beautiful" it came out of my mouth before I thought it through and my eye wink and I started to question my flirting techniques and mentally slapped myself.
"Hey" her voice was even sweeter when it was directed at you. Lucky she winked back and covered her face and I just stared at her thinking if there was any way she could get any cuter, I went to reach over and remover her hands from her face but she started to move them herself and hand me the album. Normally I just write the name of the person 'enjoy, love Connor X' but this was Brook so I thought I should write something.
"I like your nose ring" wow, she's adorable!
"thanks" was literally all I could say because I was blushing so much.
I decided to write a cute compliment on here alum saying 'Brook I like your face ;) lots of love Connor.' I gave it her back and she let out the cutest laugh.
"I like your laugh too, it's cute." Suddenly there was a loud cough that pulled my gaze from Brook's. A girl with brown hair was stood next to brook with a sarcastic grin pulled on her face.
"S-sorry" Brook stuttered. She smiled at me one last time. "Bye." She lifted her hand slightly and waved at me before moving on to Tristan.
"Hey, Oh My God, I can't believe it. You are like my all-time favourite. I absolutely love you Connor." The brunet squealed at me."
"Thanks, I love you too." I said dryly, taking her album from her and writing me genetic 'enjoy, love Connor.' As I was writing on the album I lean closer to Tristan trying to listen into his and brook's Tristan's conversation.
"Don't stick your tongue out, unless you plan to use it." A pang of jealousy coursed me and I did the first thing I could think.
"Brook, you forgot your pen." I said holding up a BIC biro. I mentally cursed myself, I looked like a complete twat and the look of confused plastered on Brooks face confirmed it.
"That's not..."
"No need to thank me." I cut her off. I couldn't help the smug smile spread across my lips as I heard Tris huff in annoyance.
"Erm...Thanks?" She said still looking extremely confused. "Bye Tris."
"Bye, it was nice meeting you."
"You too." She smiled at him
"What the fuck was that?" Tristan whispered to me.
"She forgot her pen." I replied
"Well, the look on her face told me that it wasn't her pen." I shrugged at Tristan and looked back up at the girl in front of me. "sorry." I smiled before handing her back her album. "It was nice meeting you."
When I looked up Brook was stood in the middle of the shop talking to her friend excitedly. Suddenly Brook looked up at me and smiled a beautiful smile, but I quickly turned away embarrassed to be caught staring at her.

"Okay, that's everyone guys." Joe said 5 hours later.
"My hand is gonna fall off." Tris grumbled. We all stood from the table and headed to the car. Loads of fans where stood waiting by the car and I stopped to take a few selfies with some of them before climbing into the van.
"So, Tris, you're staying at Connor's and James you're staying at Brad's right?" We all nodded. "Okay and we are recording in Birmingham Monday so I will text you all the times." We all mumbled in agreement. I decided to log onto twitter and write a tweet.
*You guys were awesome today at Nottingham. We need to come back here soon you were all amazing*
I decided to scroll through the comments and favourite some peoples. I then checked through my DM's reading some funny and inappropriate things when suddenly I got a new DM from Brads_Slut
*Hey Con, so I heard you like my friends face.*
I replied to her almost immediately.
*Erm, I'm guessing you're Brook's friend.*
*Yep*
*Her face was pretty nice ;)*
*So, you're like in love with brook?*
*Not exactly*
*You so wanna, take her on a date though. Don't even lie to me*
*Yes sure to bad we just left Nottingham.*
*Good think we don't live in Nottingham*
*?????*
*Warick, born and raised.*
*No way, I live in Warick.*
*I know I am a fan remember.*
*Oh right :') do you think she would like go for coffee with me tomorrow. That's like the only time I'm home.*
*Yeah maybe, obviously I wouldn't tell her, so give me a place and she'll be there.*
*Okay, I'll message you in the morning.*
*K*
*Wait, what's her twitter?*
*TheVampsBrook*
*Okay, I'll message you in the morning.*
I quickly followed Brook on twitter before joining the lads in Nando's.