Chapter 2

"Erei! You can't eat too much salt,it's bad for you!" Yukina exclaims,a miserable tone in her voice when try to reach out her hand to snatch the small white bowl of salt from the dark brown haired girl.

Erei,with her fragile palms clenched into weak fists,slowly starts throwing up a tantrum. "I...I want it! I don't want to eat anything else! I don't care if I'm sick,the least I could do is eating the salt!" Tears starts visibling in her black eyes,her lips quiver and her body shakens.

"I want to die so badly,Yukina-nee san..."

Yukina couldn't help but to let her own tears fall,putting the bowl of salt on the dining table. Within a second,Reon comes in,her silver eyes blank and almost hooded with darkness,but still manage to maintain a smile...no matter what situation they were in.

"We're all going to die soon,Erei-chan. Don't worry. I felt the same way too but not as the same as you. Look. I punch my hands on the walls till it bleeds and I just don't care." Reon raises her hands up,showing red bloody spots. Erei sighs.

"I want to cut myself too...but I'm scared of blood..."

Yukina shook her head almost violently before hugging the crying young girl beside her,trying to comfort her and herself. Reon just stands and watch,thin wind brushing her white hair that fades to light blue.

Takase and Nazuki steps in the atmosphere afterwards,light blue and violet eyes set on their two friends that let out cries,hugging each other while rocking a little back and forth.

"Please...don't make me cry again..." Nazuki mutters,placing her hands up to cover her now crying face. Takase didn't move a muscle. She,out of all these other broken girls,are tough when handling tears of sadness. Well,Reon comes in second.

"It's okay,guys. Because someday,we're gone."