Chapter 5

Erei looks down on the ground where her feet lay on top at, while she sat on the swing clearly didn't make any movements at all,not having the feels to laugh while swinging herself back and forth.

Not like the old days.

Nazuki and Hikaru sat by an old bench,one that they usually hang out at,now completely wrecked by the bastard gangsters. It's not like these girls had something to do with them,right?

Erei never said a word. She didn't even let out a scream, neither from herself or her inner heart. She just likes being this way.

Nazuki and Hikaru chat on their very hushed conversation, the girl knowing that they no longer talk out loud. It's like yesterday when they're all so happy,it just fades into mist.

Tears slowly run down Erei's cheeks,the sour memories of them being trapped in misery slowly become visible in her point of view. Memories of them crying,cutting themselves, eating overdosed pills and make a noose from a rope just so they could hang themselves.

Takase chose to have a cardiac arrest,Nazuki rather get herself in a car accident,Katsuko would want to drown herself,Yukina wants to have her head shot by a piece of bullet,Erei wanted to jump off a high building,Hikaru wants to have her body hanged and Reon will take a knife and stab her chest.

The younger girl get off the swingset trudging towards her friends,her tears still running down from her eyes. She got both of the girls' attentions.

"I can't take it anymore..."