Band God arc Episode one: Kion's Destiny Part one

Disclaimer: This is essentially a remake for The Legend of Kion. After taking some of my friend Ralmon's criticisms to heart during a private chat, I decided to make my own Fanfiction version for my Wattpad story. Keep in mind that it won't be the same as on Wattpad, but I more than plan to do great things with it. Also, this isn't like The Lion King. It does have some human like accessories, but I'll at least try to make a decent way to explain them. There are also some things I didn't get with his criticisms, like how the scene cuts thing was 'incredibly' distracting, or how he thought Kion and his friends had forced personalities, or how that was possible in any way, but I'll make them more visible here. Sorry for the super long disclaimer btw. I know you just wanna read the story. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Kion: Kion's Origin

Band God arc Chapter one: Kion's Destiny Part one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young lion was seen through a book like portrait as a narrator spoke about what it was about. "Long ago, in an Africa without the accessories it had today, there lived a young lion cub named Mufasa. An optomistic, yet cocky lion cub who loved adventure. (A page turned to Mufasa exploring the Elephant Graveyard with a female companion, with Mufasa being excited and the friend being skeptical) He was also very curious, which was understandable at seven years old. His best friend was a shy and friendly cub named Sarabi. (A page turned to Mufasa running from a stampede. This time the page was moving, showing the fear in Mufasa's eyes.) However, in a tragic event, Mufasa faced a stampete of wildebeest. A day which he could never forget, no matter how hard he tried."

A page turned to a black furred adult lion, walking towards a crying Mufasa as the narrator continued. "The stampede ended up killing his father, to which his uncle Scar was behind, but at the time he didn't know it. (A page turned to Mufasa crying while hugging his mother.) Scar made Mufasa think that HE killed his father. When he told this to the pride, his mother forgave him, and so did Sarabi. Some however, were skeptical, but did not avoid Mufasa. (A page turned to a furious adult Mufasa confronting Scar.) Five years later, before they gained human like accessories and everything else, an adult Mufasa discovered what Scar had done."

A page turned to Mufasa being furious with Scar and the two battled while the page motioned. Clawing at each other, slashing and biting one another, it was an epic battle indeed. The narrator continued sometime during the fight. "Scar had revealed his true intentions, as he heard of a legend that would bring a much more sophisticated world of Africa to life. One with accessories that they did not have access to yet. (A page turned to a dead Scar, and a conflicted Mufasa.) "Mufasa did not forgive his uncle, but when he killed him, he did not loathe his intentions. (Mufasa then walked away from the twig and leaf device that Scar had made, allowing the lightning to strike.) No one knew how it worked, and many questioned it. Some say the legend was inconsistent in some ways, and others didn't mind it."

A page turned to a world with human like accessories, as well as a now married Mufasa and Sarabi. The adult lion and adult lioness were seen looking over the world they had created, glad that something good game from Scar. The accessories were also shown as the narrator named them off. "The married couple of Mufasa and Sarabi seem to have liked the change, as it brought more variety within the world they lived in. Buildings, animals aging in human time, and even the ability to walk on two legs. Lions, hyenas, jackals, and cheetahs, as well as some other animals that lived in Africa at the time could do this. But only a select few, and they prefered to stay in their four leg forms, as they felt to only use the other one when necessary."