Paradise By The Dashboard Light

Paradise by the Dashboard Light

I'm sorry the spacing is WIERD

I have decided to incorporate people from other books into my new stories...I will give the references at the bottom from now on.

Very very short.

Yeah, sometimes... you're just screwed.

I remember everything as if it happened yesterday...well it did just happen yesterday.

"Dude look!" We were currently in the parking lot of a club that we were about to go in. The hottest girl I have ever seen was standing in the middle. She was an exotic beauty, tan skin, dark sleek curly black hair, her smile was smoking and her eyes were smoldering, she rocked her short black dress.

"Dibs!" We both looked at each other. "Dude you have a girlfriend... remember Tanya?"

Jack looked up from his daydreaming. "Who?" I rolled my eyes he was an even bigger player, at least I didn't have a girlfriend.

"Your girlfriend!!" He sighed, "Fine." I fist pumped the air, I was getting lucky tonight...or so I thought.

"Hey gorgeous!" I called, she looked around and spotted me, she pointed to the club signaling us to enter together.

"Hi!" She giggled profusely. The giggling should have been my first sign.

A few hours later...

We were dancing and it felt so right, "Wanna get outta here?" I asked and she nodded yes.

We ended up in my car making out, it was like paradise, by the dashboard light. I thought we were gonna go all the way until...

She pushed her hand off my chest, her eyes dancing. "Before we go all the way..." She said in a hushed tone...then she got loud..."Do you love me? Do you need me? Will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away will you make me your wife?" What the hell? Well she didn't know where I lived...

"Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning." I said as I continued to kiss her. She stopped once again, what is with this girl?

"Will you love me forever?"

"Let me sleep on it."

"Will you love me forever?"

I don't know what came over me when I said, "I will love you to the end of time! I will love you to the end of time!"

The next day...

"When will it be the end of time?" I banged my head on the wood table. Jack was in tears.

"Dude how drunk were you?" My phone vibrated for the fiftieth time.

"She's CRAZY! With a capital K!"

"Dude it's c a capital c!"

"I don't care!" Jack started laughing again. I finally picked my phone up.

"Hello?" I asked snarkily.

"Hey babe!" Oh god.

"We're over!" Jack bent over laughing.

"YOU AS-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Dude you are an idiot," Jack laughed this time I laughed along with him. "Yeah man I know. I know..."

Suddenly there was a loud angry bang on the door. Jack and I looked at each other. "Oh crap!"

-Jack is Jackson in Dancing Away with my Heart. This is before the story took place.