Crazy Girl/Mine

Crazy Girl-Mine

This should be a long one I think.

This is a collab between crazy girl and mine. Also the time is kind of confusing

I thought this song was fitting...you'll see why

I, Nate Reynolds, was a full time college student,and a part-time waiter in a quaint restaurant, Cold Water Creek. That would be the place where I would meet the love of my life.

The moment Talia Cortez bumped into my life, or that restaurant was the moment I knew I never wanted her to leave. I was glad I left that small town and never looked back.

She was a flight risk with a fear of falling, I don't blame her for being so. She always wondered why we bothered with love if it never lasts. I hope I taught her why.

This is our story, the story in which she became MINE...

The chime of the bell interrupted my thoughts, I looked up face to face with a leggy women, she had curly sleek brown hair, golden skin, and a beautiful figure.

Her full lips formed words, I had no clue what she was saying, she had me in a trance at first glance. "Hello" she snapped her fingers repeatedly in my face. I jumped back and snapped out of my reveries.

"Hi." I said waving my fingers. She looked a the ground in a shy manner.

"I need a table please..."

"Right this way..." I said walking two feet across the tiny restaurant. I placed her at a two person table, it had a view of the crystal lake. As soon as she sat down I walked away.

"Nate! She's a hot little thing isn't she!" I rolled my eyes at my best friend. His name was Zachary, he also happened to be my brothers brother in law. We were about the same age, roughly six months apart. He also had a twin, Ethan who happened to be my other best friend.

We had decided to go away to college together and got jobs working at the deserted restaurant. He wanted to grow up and be a chef, at the moment he was cooking in the restaurant. It wasn't exactly gourmet food though. Ethan didn't attend the same college as us though, he wanted a break from being a twin.

"Umm waiter?" The girl questioned.

"What would you like to drink ma'am?" I asked politely.

"Could I have a coke please?" She stated quietly.

"Coke it is!" I stated walking away. Grabbing a cup I pressed the button labeled coke and filled it up. I walked back and placed it on the table. She was quiet, she took hold of the coke and sipped it. Her face instantly lighted up.

"Nice and cold! I would like to order please." I smiled, happy that she was warming up to me.

An hour later, the restaurant was still empty as usual. I had no idea how they kept this place running. The girl was eating a glossy chocolate brownie, I had given it to her on the house.

"So? Wanna go out some time?" I asked her hopefully. Her smile vanished for a second. "I don't date...Sorry."

I stared at her confused, "why?"

She sighed, "why bother if love never lasts?" I soon would understand why she thought this, inside that brain of hers how she calculated this explanation. But I wasn't giving up.

"What's one date?" I questioned. She laughed. "Ok what's one date?"

The present...

"Can you believe it?" She asks as I cradle her in my arms. We were currently sitting on the battered plaid couch in our apartment. At that moment I could see it, yes, yes. I could see it now... ( the next part is a flashback)