The Swirls (Kyrie)

So it's Saturday and I feel a lot better than I did Thursday. Cole has been at my house since I told him about the dream and he won't leave. Even when I tell him I'm fine. I ain't complaining though. Love it when my Hershey bar is with me. My mom was out with my grandmother and my dad had some work to do in Illinois. So it was just Koley and Tresanto in the house. "Jai!" I hear and make sure that Cole doesn't wake up before walking out my room. Santiago was standing at the end of the hallway looking worried. "You aight?" I ask and place the back of my hand against his forehead. "Yes ... No ... I don't know. But I need to talk to you." He says and I nod and let him drag me down to the basement. Oh, in case y'all are wondering about the German Shepherds, we still have them. All 8. Y'all will see. Anyway, I sit on the dryer as Santiago paces back and forth. Anyone who looks at me and Chresanto think that we aren't close. Truth is, he's like another Tray. Just a white boy. And when we chill, we are hella random and have hella fun so when he's nervous like this, I worry. "Chresanto ..." I say and he looks at me. "What's wrong?" "Have you noticed any changes about me?" He asks. "You've gotten hella tall. Didn't your doctor say you were done growing?" I ask. Tray is 6'1 and Santiago was 5'10 but out the blue he sprouted to 6'0. And he said that most if the people in his family are shorter than 5'8 so his height is a shocker. Random thought but all these niggahs getting taller while me, Zeny and Rae are still the same height. Bullshit! I digress. "Yea, he did. And look." He says as he turns around and lifts his shirt. He had a few stretch marks. They were smooth but really red. Not gross looking or anything though. "Ok ... ?" I say. "What do you think Tray is gonna say?" He asks in a panicked tone. "Are you worried about what he's gonna think of you now?" I reply and he nods. "Santos, Trayvon loves you with all his heart. He will love you no matter what. And you never know. Your stretch marks might be his weakness. Mines are for someone I know." I say and he laughs and hugs me. "Thank you, Kyrie." "No problem, boo." I reply and we walk back upstairs. "Wanna help me cook breakfast?" I ask and he nods.

*45 minutes later*

I had just took the last pancake out the pan when Cole and Tray came stumbling in. "Smells good up in here." Tray says as he goes and sits in Santiago's lap. "That's ya boy who got it smelling like that." I say as I continue to move through the kitchen with my boyfriend acting as my second shadow. "We'll share." Santos says and I nod before putting a decent sized plate in front of them. "Cole." I say and he groans and sniffs me. Weird ahh kid. I move towards the table and he sits us down. The thing about having a boyfriend who is like your other half  is that he split everything with you. Like Cole. I bite a piece of bacon and he thinks the other half is automatically his. Niggah! (Khv). It's 8 other pieces on the plate. Grab one! Wouldn't change a damn thing though.

*1:00*

We were chilling in the living room and Tray was rubbing Santiago's back. I could see the anxiety and fear in his eyes. So I say, "What do y'all think about stretch marks?" "What do you mean?" Tray asks. "Like would y'all find them creepy or something if your spouse had them?" "Any niggah that don't like stretch marks is a pussy. Them shits are like the swirls in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, my niggah." Cole says and we all double over in laughter. "Hell yea! They be tasting sweet as fuck." Tray says and at that point, I can't even. I look at Santiago and he mouths, "Thank you." I smile in return and then the four us have a deep convo about stretch marks. Couldn't even tell you why. Ctfu!