Cole's POV

"Cole!" Mom calls as I step out the shower. "Here I come!" I respond, rushing to get dressed. Kyrie was at work. She got called in a couple hours after we got home. When I get to the kitchen, there's 2 big ass pieces of pineapple cheesecake on the table and, from experience, I know that Mrs. Williams is about to have a serious talk with me. As I sit down, Kel comes walking into the kitchen. "Why you here?" I ask. "Ion know. Mom called and asked me to come over." He responds. Mrs. Williams waltzes in a few minutes later, sitting across from us. "Azendra and Kyrie told me about the reunion. They also told me how the both of you feel about it." She starts and me and my brother look at each other. 'Sneaky females.' I think to myself. "Kel, it's ok for you to wanna know your family. Cole, it's ok for you to not wanna know your family. Lemme tell y'all something. Damn near the whole state of Florida is some kin to me. But ion fuck with 'em like that. Why? Because they were on the same bullshit that your family was on. Right now, I could step foot in Florida and not a single relative could tell you I was there. Stop letting this get the best of y'all. You have a family. Several. Y'all good. And if either of you decide to go, we'll all tag along. Family affair." Mama Roe says and we nod. Kel daps me up before walking out the house. I go back to Kyrie's room. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. It's a lot of shit going on.

Short, I know. But y'all deserved something for the amount of patience y'all have. Anyway, imma try to finish this soon. Hopefully around the time that I release 'Drama' officially, it'll be done. Time jumps soon. Also, there will be a 3rd book. Btw, go read the Drama PSA and look at the characters. Much love.

~

Stallionn