9-Shrouded in Mystery

Akamatsu was twirling her pen, wondering how she'll be able to do this group worksheet together if Kiibo and Ouma are like....this.

Akamatsu pulled Kiibo aside, and Amami pulled Ouma aside.

"Kiibo, I understand that you may not like Ouma-kun, but can we finish this worksheet together before you two begin arguing again?" Akamatsu said.

Kiibo thought for a bit, then agreed to help. On the other hand, Amami is having some trouble with Ouma, but as long as he can distract him for long enough, it should be fine.

Akamatsu and Kiibo had thought and discussed for a bit, and finally agreed on their final answer. Kiibo then took the worksheet and handed it to the teacher.

"Hm... it seems good. Your group can rest now, I'll see if there is anything else to do." The teacher said, and Kiibo walked back to his group.

Amami saw that there were no worksheet on the table anymore, and brought Ouma back to the group.

"So, how did it go?" Amami asked, then Kiibo explained that they've already finished.

"Ooo, so we have some free time now? Let's discuss the question not even the SHSL inventor could answer! Do.Robots.Have.Dicks." Ouma said, looking at Kiibo, who was about to kill him.

"Ok. Ok. Let's not talk about that." Amami said.

Then something struck Akamatsu's mind,"hey, Amami-kun, why were you running to class during morning?"

"Ah, it's because everyone in our dorm room woke up late, and so we ended up not even eating breakfast and ran to class instead." Amami said, with Kiibo glaring at him.

"It's not my fault that you guys wouldn't set up an alarm for yourselves!" Kiibo said.

"Hm? So Kiibo wasn't an alarm clock?!" Ouma said,making a surprised face.

"That's it! Enough of your robot discrimination!" Kiibo jumped up, but before he could get over to Ouma, Akamatsu and Amami were holding him back.

"Kiibo, please don't make a scene here..." Amami said. And after a bit of convincing, they sat Kiibo down.

"Anyways...let's change the topic, shall we?" Amami said, but then soon realising that he has nothing to say.

  *Ding Dong Ding Dong*

  "Ah, looks like we're saved by the bell." Akamatsu said.

  "Nishshi~ the bell won't save you from me!" Ouma exclaimed, making a creepy expression.

  "Alright then, one more class to go before lunch." Akamatsu sighed, then pulled out a note sheet.

  "Aw... I'm not in the next class you're in..." Ouma said, peeking at her note sheet.

  "Hm? Ouma-kun! Can you not peek?" Akamatsu asked.

  "Alright, I'll see myself out. Later losers!" Ouma said as he left the classroom.

  "Ouma-kun is a bit troublesome, and annoying." Kiibo said.

  "I guess you're right. Anyways, what class do you guys have next?" Akamatsu asked, and they began to head to their next class.

"I didn't expect you of all people to be learning this,Kiibo." Akamatsu said to Kiibo. Originally, Amami would also take this class, but for some reason, he had to leave early,leaving Akamatsu and Kiibo.

"Hm? You mean music? I would like to understand more human entertainment, and chose to learn about music." Kiibo said.

"Oh! That's nice, Kiibo." Akamatsu said.

The both of them soon reached their designated classroom, and Akamatsu opened the door for Kiibo.

Not much students took the music class, they were mostly students whose SHSL talent relate to music. So Akamatsu was surprised when she found out Kiibo and Amami took the class.

When they entered the classroom, they saw two familiar faces. But they weren't in their class, they just recognised them because they were quite famous. And they were Sayaka Maizono and Ibuki Mioda, whose talents had made them famous.

"Akamatsu-San, aren't you famous for your talent as a pianist as well?" Kiibo asked.

"Ah! I guess I am a little bit famous, since some people would come to listen to me playing the piano, or some of my piano performances on the stage. But I'm definitely not as famous as those two." Akamatsu said.

"What is it like? Performing for others, I mean." Kiibo asked.

"Hm... why would you like to know that?" Akamatsu asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to become some kind of...robot idol! The ones who sing and dance on the stage! I think it'll benefit my research towards humans, and make me more human!" Kiibo said excitingly.

  "Oh, well I guess the first few performances made me kind of nervous, but as time went on, I wasn't nervous anymore. In fact, it kinda helped boost my confidence as well!" Akamatsu said with a smile.

  "So that's how you got so confident..." Kiibo said, rubbing his chin.

  "Yeah, I guess." Akamatsu said.

  And soon, the class began, the students began practicing songs and such, and the class soon ended.

  "Akamatsu-San, let's have lunch together! I'd like to learn more about the piano. Besides we still have to practise for our group project." Kiibo asked.

  "Sure thing, Kiibo. But I usually eat with my roommates, I know that Iruma-San wouldn't mind, but I don't know about the rest."

  Kiibo and Akamatsu, along with her roommates had a pleasant lunch together, Harukawa didn't mind since she didn't really care, and Chabashira only allowed Kiibo with them is because he's neither male or female.

  After lunch, Kiibo and Akamatsu left to the music room. Kiibo asked if he could listen to her playing, and learn how to play piano as well.

-Meanwhile, the boys' dorm room-
  "Did you find one of them?"

  "Where is she?"

  "...I understand."

  *Click*

-Meanwhile, outside-
  A purple haired boy stood outside of his dorm room, listening in on the phone call inside.

  *Click*

  The door opened, and Amami walked out to see Ouma leaning on to the wall, playing on his phone.

  "What are you doing here?"

  "Nothing, I was just waiting for you to come out of the room, since I forgot to grab something this morning." Ouma said, grinning.

  Amami was suspicious of Ouma, but he just left Ouma there, he had some..."important matters" he had to deal with.

  Ouma entered the room, still smiling. Now, he had found out another one of his classmates' secrets.
--------------------------------------------------------------This is it for this chapter! Thank you for 100 reads, I really appreciate the support! Anyways, thank you for reading!