she got knocked the fuck out

My mom kept to her word and showed up at 8. I feared her reaction, as the person who had been keeping me hostage for the last 10 years was not stable. I stood at the top of the staircase as 'the gorilla' (Adriens bodyguard) opened the door. She took two rapid steps in and looked me right in the eye.
"Come down. Now." She pointed towards the floor, as if I didn't detect the urgency in her tone.
Adrien was now standing at my side with a hand on my shoulder.
"Aunt Aimee, maybe-" she glared at Adrien and slightly rose her voice.
"I don't want to hear it Adrien. Beatrice. Come down. Now." My voice started to shake and I felt paralyzed.
"Are you trying to cause a scene? Come down or I will come up there and get you." She walked towards the end of the staircase and I took a step back. Gabriel had left his office and stood next Natalie, who watched the scene unfold with her usual unimpressed stare.
"Aimee. You've returned."
"We were just leaving." She took another step up. Gabriel looked at me and I looked right back.
"Why are you leaving so soon? You just got here."
"I don't know what the hell she told you Gabriel but you should've called me as soon as she came here without me."
"I was under the impression that there was a mishap at a train station. My apologies." My mother took a couple more steps. There was only a few more to go before she could grab me.
"I'm really sorry for lying to you uncle Gabe. It was nice seeing you guys." I walked down a step with shaky knees. Adrien grabbed my arm.
"What are you doing." I said as I looked at him with wide eyes.
"I don't want you to say goodbye again."
"Adrien let her go." He glared at his father and held on tighter. I put my hand on his and held it. I then let go and stepped towards my mother as she grabbed my arm roughly. We had gotten to the courtyard, and since we were out of this house, I didn't give a fuck if I made a scene. I yanked my arm away from her and tried to run ahead. One thing to remember about my mother was that she always kept her word. As she said she would, her palm held a fist full of my hair and she yanked it back. I squealed in pain as she slammed my head towards the ground. I started to hear an incessant ringing in my ears, and my vision turned into a theatre. Black surround everything else as what was going on around me appeared to be happening on a screen. The curtains started to close as I saw a green flash running towards me.