Requested: Return of TarTar part 2

~38's pov~

I sat at right next to the hospital bed...looking at Nat. It's all my fault! If I didn't ugh!! I'm the one to blame...wait...h-he wanted Agent 8....my father is...

   "38.....we're so sorry-" my mother spoke and I gave her an anger and evil look in the eyes.

  "This is your fault!!" I snapped at my parents. Cora was shocked and scared as Lance just looked at me with pure confusion.

     "38 you can't just blame it-" My father stepped up for my mother as rage filled me. Nat could be dead! I would never be able to see him again!

   "Shut up!! Both of you!! If you weren't in the stupid SquidBeak Splatoon this would have never happened!" I yelled with so many anger and upset emotions.

      "You.....little....bitch.....if I wasn't in the SquidBeak Splatoon and your father then you would have never been born!! Be great full that your alive and didn't lose someone in your life!" My mother lashed out. I felt tears stream down my face and just ran out of the room.

   "Im a mistake!" I yelled as I pushed doctors out of the way. I ran as far as I could and just sat down next to a tree. It was like a field with nothing except for at least two trees.

      "I'm stupid, look at me....I'm just an inktoling....there is nobody else out there like me..." I criticized myself. I was starting to feel depressed and getting those suicidal thoughts.

  "You're not the only one dear...." a voice called out. I looked behind making sure it wasn't Austin but it was a girl? She was wearing all black but mostly covering her face.

     "H-How do you know?" I asked her. She sat down next to me and smiled. 

  "I'm from a different universe, I taught myself how to time travel basically. But I was going to ask have you see anyone called Silver around here Team Paradise?" She asked me. It seemed interesting for an inkling girl like her to know that.

     "I'm afraid not...I've only only heard of the S4." I told her. She seemed disappointed but cheered herself up.

   "My uncle Jaycee is an inktoling and so is his family! So in different universes you're not." She explained a bit. I'm not the only one! 

      "I'm 38! Daughter of Agent 3 & Agent 8!" I told her. She was surprised but seemed happy.

  "So Agent 3 and Agent 8 are married in this universe.....different from my other two. I met two girls called Violet and Marlee they were both females and were agents too. Then I met Blitz and Kai both were boys. Very interesting..." She said. Wait a minute....so.....lesbians and gays? Interesting...

     "I must go...but one thing before I go..." she said as she revealed her face. But as I saw her tentacles I saw ears? And a tail? Furry inkling OWO?!?!?!

   "Never lose hope!" She smiled before a bright light shined and blinded me for a few seconds. She's gone, but oh my cod she is the cutest furry. Her tentacles were a dark blue.

   "I promise...." I got up and walked back to the hospital. I went to the room and saw my mother crying as my father hugged her.

      "M-Mom...dad..." I grabbed there attention. They both looked at me.

  "I-I'm sorry....I was just anger and upset I was scared of losing the person I live and care for...it's my fault for him being here. If I didn't get into mischief this would have never happened....

     "38....." my parents came and hugged me tight. But as I hugged them back I saw Nat opening his eyes.

  "38?" 

Sorry I didn't make a part 2 but here it is I'm just trying to finish my Aloha X Silver book and I'm in the middle of making my Octo Clumsy & Squid dirk book which is Agent 3 X Agent 8 females. I kinda spoiled my guy Agents but that's oki I hope you enjoyed this part 2!!