Lover|Loser|Monster

Hook, Line & Sinker

Bitch
'So... Noah told me you're like Pennywise now?😰'

Mocha
'Yeah that about sums it up right, Y/n?'

Ho/Potato
'Yeah... I wanted to tell you guys I did really.. 😥 it just it happened so suddenly.. there's a lot going on. I'll explain later today?'

Bitch
'No kidding majority of the Losers Club was at your moms wedding.. and when have you become so chummy with the leader, Billy right? Later today works perfect btw.'

Hi/Potato
'Pennywise may have attacked him and turned him like me...'

Your cell dings twice in one go and you kinda cringe inwardly knowing how they'd react. It rings a few more times so you steel yourself ready to read the messages.

Mocha & Bitch
'WTF?!'

Mocha
'Why?

Bitch
'Screw why! But how?!'

Ho/Potato
'It's a lot to explain... but to summarize it we drank his blood and this is gonna sound gross.'

Bitch
'Oh god.'

Mocha
'Be quiet Lee, spill Y/n.'

Ho/Potato
'You have to feed... off of someone to complete the transition.🤐'

Bitch
'YOU WHAT?! On who?!'

Mocha
'Idk if I'm gonna blow chunks or just pass out.'

Ho/Potato
'On Marina...'

There's a long pause and no one replies, your hearts been hammering a mile per minute. And it only gets worse when theirs no reply. You stare at the ceiling long enough, when there's no ding you grab your cell unlocking it to your messages. It shows they've been read, both look to be typing then it disappears.

Ho/Potato
'She's dead..'

You confirm it for them and see they start to type again in earnest. Growing more anxious you toss the device to your pillow, worrying your nails when you prick your finger.

"Ow!" You pull it away seeing it bleed crimson, licking the red drop away. You find your way to the vanity mirror your mom got you, pushing your lip upwards to reveal canines. All your teeth's were morphing into sharpened points then back to normal at random.

"You need to feed."

"I-I can't.." you comment seeing the cute little fluffy white paw reach from under the section where your laptop sat shut. The thought of eating another person again made you sick, as you pictured your parents coming into view. One last look at your reflection you see you've gone sickly pale.

His sharp claws dig into your skin, you hiss pulling away and watch as the skin slowly starts to heal back over. Glaring into the dark space at haunting blue eyes stare back at you, you snatch the cellular device up. Your jacket and race out your room, your parents aren't home. So the place is eerily quiet- too quiet it makes your stomach twist painfully.

Imagining horrible scenes playing out, with a shake of your head you will the thoughts away. Throwing the front door open, you shut it, locking the secrets inside. Just for awhile.

Upon turning around you see Lena, Noah and who they seem to have taken hostage, ready to offer him to you like a sacrifice. William Denbrough, it's hard for you to fight the smile seeing him. He returns it with a sheepish one of his own, without missing a beat you skip the steps and collide into his sturdy chest. Hugging him like a lifeline, he tensed within your two friends grasps before threading a hand through your hair. Pressing a tender kiss into your silky locks.