Baby Sitting

You ended up in Pennywise's lap, all of you sat in the living room. Well you sat between Bill and Penny. Paying slight attention to how Bill would rub at your knee, delicate fingers caressing over your inner thigh. Just out of viewing of your two best friends, Penny catches it. But let's it go, thankfully enough. You all have enough shit going on.

This was confusing but you could deal with it later.

"So what? What do we do to keep you alive?" Lena paces, your attention falls back to watching how she's a neurotic mess.

Noah follows her path back and forth. Trying to ease her anxiety.

"Babe calm down."

"C-calm? She almost fucking died! Because this douche just appears out of nowhere! What?!" She shouts at Penny who's gaze darkens as he glares at her.

"Try to eat me! I'm not afraid of you!" She continues to yell, anxiety ripples through you as Penny starts to get worked up. Twitching at her words of not being afraid, his fingernails grow into claws and pierce your middle.

"You'll float then...." You heat the dangerous whisper, feel the implication behind those words. How many people has he spoken that to?

Strangling a sudden cry, you tense up. Billy's eyes fall downward to see the crimson seeping out of you, in turn he whacks Penny upside the head. Normally you'd assume that'd piss him off, yet somehow it brings him back to the present his claws retracting so your torn flesh can heal over.

The rumbling hunger picks up again.

"Stop provoking him!" Noah whispers harshly making Lena face him, "Don't forget Y/n bargained her life away for us! If we get killed, it'll be fucked her throwing her own life away in the end for nothing!" He shakes her some hands cradling her face.

You swallow down the onslaught of emotions, sitting up and look over at Bill. He shares your emotional reaction, then clears his throat. Everyone joins you in turning to look at him.

"I think.. for now we take a break, we- you can't fall apart like this.. you all need each other. So I'll take Y/n and figure something out as we need to eat." He shivers seeing the way Pennywise smiled proudly.

"Fine.. text us Y/n..." Noah agrees before Lena can protest dragging the blonde out the house. You breathe a sigh of relief placing a hand against Bill's face. He was torn up inside, as you scoot closer to him.

Penny shape shifts into his cat form pitter pattering back upstairs. Alone now- well not truly alone just a semblance of privacy you turn Bill to look at you. He looks just as exhausted and lost as you do.

"Food first?" You bump your forehead to his.

"Food..." he agrees and looks sad that he's referring to human beings as a meal.

"So how do we pick them?"

"An orphan could work?"

"I'm surprised Penny hasn't torn through that place." You smile, as you both break into a short sordid laugh.

Quickly you pack a over night bag, following Billy to his old home he owned in Derry, Maine. The place was still in his family name so he didn't have to stay at some dingy motel. Especially with Keith and all. The two of you make a short stop to the orphanage, offering candy to a boy that was bullying all the other kids.

Oddly enough he was more plump than the rest too, he'd satisfy the two of you, hunger. Without anyone seeing, you take the child's hand, leading him into the growing length of trees. You stop off where the rush of water is loud enough, to drown out any form of screams. Bill stands oddly nearby moving awkwardly on his toes.