Rest

The birds outside seem to be more vocal, chirping lively as the sun begin to rise over the mountain and trees in the distance. You plop a squat on the damp grass beneath, in the open field you chose to sit and watch the last sunrise you'd see in twenty seven years.

You fingertips play with the blades of grass, tugging some up out of the ground. There behind you, you see Penny talking with Billy. A smaller person with them, you almost worry it's Keith. Until you notice one of his arms is missing the bloody ends of his yellow raincoat stands out. Once they get closer you smile up at the three.

"Who's this adorable bean." You beam a smile at the boy you can tell is dead.

"I'm George Denbrough, Billy's little brother!" He cheers with bright smile.

"Georgie, if I can call you that?", "Uh-huh!" He nods in confirmation and you smile because he's already so adorable.

"Do you know? What happened to you?" You ask carefully eyes meeting Billy, he usually would seem sad but he's accepting of the question.

"Yup I know I'm dead... but with Penny here everyone who's died doesn't really die." He confesses with a smile holding Bill's hand, "Though I'm stuck at the age of six forever. It sucks!"

"Oh does it? Then who will I give tickles to?!" You catch the boy off guard, grabbing him as he falls into your lap giggling happily. You're merciless with the tickles till he gets you back with his one arm.

"I forgot to ask." He says from laying in your lap, "What's your name?"

"I'm Y/n Denbrough-Gray." You smile at the two men above you, they both have a shocked expression as they look at one another.

"Then you're with Billy? But who's Gray?"

"Well I'll let you in on a little secret, our friend here." You point to Penny with a sweet smile.

"Pennywise?" He asks innocently.

"Well his real names Robert Gray." You smirk as the entity blushes on the rare occasion he does, Billy snickers at having been found out.

"Don't worry I found out by snooping in your clown trailer Penny, but be warned Robert. I'm a sneaky one!" You stick your tongue out at him.

"Fair enough."

"You really give her leeway too much Robert." Billy joins in the teasing.

"Uh oh! You've done it now Bill!" You shriek bolting off first as Penny morphed into a giant bug chasing you in the field.

You scream merrily not really afraid as you know he won't hurt you. You're just more afraid of being near him as he's in the form of a giant roach. Bill has picked up Georgie onto his shoulders taking turns running from the entity.

"Do not touch me! If you do no kisses!" All of the boys gasp when Penny freezes in place.

"No goodnight kisses?!" Georgie shouts as if it's unheard of, you start cackling when Penny turns into his human form now. Swooping you off the ground, you cup his cheek smiling. Seeing the sun appears to be above the trees now.

"What're we gonna do?" You ask to anyone with an answer.

"We continue to thrive." Billy guesses and Penny seems to like that answer. You nod giving off a big yawn finally feeling wiped.

"Look like it's bed time now."

"Looks like." You smile.

Bill sets George down to the ground, while Penny hands you off to the older Denbrough. Instinctively you curl against him, head resting on his shoulder. The walk back is leisurely, Georgie collecting wild flowers to let Penny secure into a flower crown. Back inside the sewers you guys grab a couple of things, you mainly changing into a night gown. Your busy rubbing your eyes tiredly when George places the crown on your head, you kneel down before the boy pinching his chin.